UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Pingu needs to be commenting publically on this.

As a recognised group we need leadership.

Love it or hate it? This chocolate bar is set to divide the public. Skip related content

Related photos / videos

Marmite chocolate to divide nation

Enlarge photo .The Very Peculiar Milk Chocolate Bar contains a hint of the sticky yeast-based spread Marmite.

Marmite lovers will be able to buy the chocolate for £3 from October 4 at department stores including BHS, Debenhams and Robert Dyas, and online at the Marmite website.

The product is part of the brand's Christmas gift range, which includes a cheese board, teapot and toast rack.

Edited by Trallwm farm

How very sad for Al's family :(

Spins, have a :GroupHug:

Could lots of "let the cancer be the primary" thoughts go out for David, please?

Please let the cancer be the primary and treatable :GroupHug:

Morning. I couldnt for the life of me remember how to change a topic header but the mood Merly is in, I thought I had better figure it out quick :laugh:

It's safe to come out now, the eagle landed this morning so I am now like this :biggrin:

I do hope this is a good month. Mother gets the results to see if the cancer is in her kidneys today

Positive thoughts being sent :GroupHug:

Dibs has inherited "the lurgy".

Kind thoughts please so it goes away and I dont get it back.

If not Im going to move into a tent up on the hill.

Fingers crossed :flowers:

RMF : I am feeling better than I have in aYEARS, thanks to a very lovely doctor who was willing to think outside the box. She is my favouritest person in the whole world at this point in time :wub:

Edited by merledogs

Spins, have a :GroupHug:

RMF : I am feeling better than I have in aYEARS, thanks to a very lovely doctor who was willing to think outside the box. She is my favouritest person in the whole world at this point in time :wub:

Thank you for the :GroupHug:

Pleased you are getting sorted out.

Tell us more about your lovely doc and how she's helping you - if you feel you can.

:flowers:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for all poorly peeps.

I can't believe it's page 2 of October already !

Infusion day today, got home to find that the hooge delivery of kiln dried fire wood I'd ordered had arrived, despite being assured it wouldn't be delivered early, just as well Ed was off with a urinary infection or else I'd have been fecked.

Waiting on carrot and corriander soup to thicken a bit, Ed thinks his friend Peter should get some but I don't want to share cause he's a prick, he has a female cat that he allows to have litter upon litter of kittens, he even has 2 males from her first litter entire, but according to him they won't mate with their mum mad.gif prick, he may leave wearing the soup sleep.gif

:GroupHug: All of you with poorly family are in my thoughts.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for all poorly peeps.

I can't believe it's page 2 of October already !

Infusion day today, got home to find that the hooge delivery of kiln dried fire wood I'd ordered had arrived, despite being assured it wouldn't be delivered early, just as well Ed was off with a urinary infection or else I'd have been fecked.

Waiting on carrot and corriander soup to thicken a bit, Ed thinks his friend Peter should get some but I don't want to share cause he's a prick, he has a female cat that he allows to have litter upon litter of kittens, he even has 2 males from her first litter entire, but according to him they won't mate with their mum mad.gif prick, he may leave wearing the soup sleep.gif

Prick could try wearing the pan :mad:

I got home wet, walked the dogs, even wetter, then sorted out my wet chooks and felt .............well wet :D Then looked at my post and had a huge long letter from my sis in law Sally in Baltimore it made me :biggrin: :laugh: :mecry:

RMF 1 I have found my noo virgin digi box card so can watch Strictly :biggrin:

RMF 2 Dither dither, shall I make myself vegi lasagne or moussaka :unsure:

suezanna :GroupHug: hope it is a primary

jazz :GroupHug: hope your mum is o.k

Helly hope your dad is doing o.k and take care of yourself too :flowers:

Jane i would spit in the nobheads soup and serve it with a cheery smile :laugh: i can't believe how thick people can be :angry: hope you feel o.k after your infusion :flowers: