UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

I am feckin knackered. I put the curtain pole up and hung the curtain, so now I have privacy as nobody can see in through the front window or door biggrin.gif

P10300861.jpg

P10300891.jpg

P10300911.jpg

The bay window pole will have to wait until I get time - am at college next week so unlikely to get done then.

The curtain loks v good! :flowers:

very nice

I dont normally answer the door but lewis' nan gives him a bag of mint humbugs and a bag of twiglets every time he goes, got a cupboard of the ruddy stuff! getting rid at the door :laugh:

Just had a well mannered little kid at the door - when I offered him the bowl of choccy eyeballs he only took two. I had to force a couple more on him so that I don't eat them myself later on. :laugh: :laugh:

"You will take more chocolates."

Like the door curtain. They always make a place feel cosier.

Today I was very brave and drove into Chesterfield, a place of many shops, much fast traffic and about 183 roundabouts with complicated lanes. I cheated as it is Sunday and all the really demented drivers are having a lie-in, so my journey to PAH for Polly's favourite kibble went OK and I even got home with only a minor unplanned detour. I also found the biggest 24 hr Tesco Extra in the known universe, and might go there some time at stupid o'clock when all is quiet.

Then Wispa and I went to meet up for a woodland walk with Milo the spinone and his dad. Milo was the dog we tracked last August over several days and for more than 20 miles in forestry and parkland before we located him in a thicket and left it to his people to lure him out with barbecues. He surfaced the day after we went home so Wispa had never met her quarry. It was very touching as they recognised each other at first sniff. He had probably seen as well as scented her while she was circling his hideout, but she had never seen him, just had his scent in her nose for miles. They greeted each other like long lost best friends :wub: but I couldn't get a decent photo as they were away through the woods racing and wrestling for the next hour. All the pics I took came out like a whirlwind of autumn leaves with blurry bits of dogs somewhere in there. Better luck next time, as we will meet again soon no doubt.