UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

merledogs

Why is it that the two remote controls on the bed always end up underneath Bojangles nuts ?

Its a good thing he doesnt bite. He has reached the point of panic every time the phone rings because Im trying to stop sky so I can hear people on the phone.

Dibs has taken to her sick bed. The lurgy has to be something horrendous if it stops her in her tracks.

Ive gone through the various stages and Im now at 24 hour sleep without visting the facilities stage. I have to feel better tommorow because Im test driving a pony that allegedly tries to kill people with his front feet.

Why is it that the two remote controls on the bed always end up underneath Bojangles nuts ?

Its a good thing he doesnt bite. He has reached the point of panic every time the phone rings because Im trying to stop sky so I can hear people on the phone.

Dibs has taken to her sick bed. The lurgy has to be something horrendous if it stops her in her tracks.

Ive gone through the various stages and Im now at 24 hour sleep without visting the facilities stage. I have to feel better tommorow because Im test driving a pony that allegedly tries to kill people with his front feet.

bo jangles would panic more if the phone was under his nuts :laugh:

and as for the pony does it have a clue what its up against (i have a feeling its match may about to be met :laugh:)

got up to take lewis and his friend to the station at 4.30.went back to bed, but max was barking down here. came down, did the no! and water in his face a few times but he still did it, after leaving him hoping he would stop, he didnt. the neighbours will go mad if he keeps that up

Back from a sunny walk. Lots of walkers out this morning who we don't normally see. Wonder if they'll be there tomorrow morning when it's raining rolleyes.gif

We met a beautiful white Akita who was huge, despite only being a pup wub.gif

Am going to have a sausage baguette and then see if I can kick my vacuum into life and if not, will have to order another one.

i have been a lazy slob :laugh: didn't get up until 10.20 :ohmy: i am sleeping on an airbed downstairs with the 2 dogs as laney can't do the stairs..... much more comfy than the sofa :biggrin:

i may continue to be a slob and cotch on the sofa with my quilt and dawgs and cat :wub:

nesty just came running, panniicccc!

so I follow her ...

she wanted help, because she had started to pull stuff out of the bin, but needed the lid off ....

:laugh:

Little s*d!! I trust you took the lid off for her? :laugh:

Just been out with the Spins and met a man we've ben meeting ever since I've had them who always walked his English Bull Terrier about the same time as I walk my two. He was on his own :mecry: :mecry: Beau had gone to the Bridge last week with kidney failure. Took a lot of self control for me not to have a bawl right there in the park! Beau was a lovely dog, really well cared for and trained and a good friend of Como's.

He's now looking for another one as he's kept them for years. He's decided he's too old for a pup (good!!) and is looking for a rescue (also good).