UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Have had a lovely day meeting my dad and stepmum for lunch at the Masham Sheep Fair in the Yorkshire Dales - we saw some amazing dancers, sort of 'Morris meets Goth' - they were fabulous.

Now trying to see if any Dalmation rescues can help with a two year old deaf Dally advertised in the free papers. His owners circumstances mean they have no time for him, and has been trained using a collar :unsure: Apparently there is a lot of pressure put on breeders not to pts deaf puppies at birth, so then they end up 'passed from pillar to post.'

Well done with that runaway boxer dog, Lesley TF. He must lead a charmed life to get through all that in one piece.

Yes, I know it's the same moon :laugh: It's only Derbyshire I am moving to, not another planet although it feels that way :mecry:

No further news of missing blue scruffhound Megan yet, but considering she managed to fade into the landscape for over a month before being seen I'm not surprised.

I have had a quiet but busy day at home with a couple of nice walkies on mountain. My legs are tired from carrying lots of things downstairs but I feel calmer and am not wibbling so much.

RMF : Have recently realised that the excessive hair loss I've been experiencing only started since I've been taking Agnus Castus, so Googled to see if it's related and apparently it can cause hair loss and alopecia. Gutted, it's made such a difference to my hormones but I am going to have to stop taking it. Just hope my hair grows back when I stop.

Edited by merledogs

Is nobody up and about this morning yet? :unsure:

RMF : Just ordered some beef flavoured Synflex for the mutts. I use it for Max, but have started Taffy on it a couple of days ago as he's starting to show his age. He's been to the vet who said that there was a full range of movement in his joints but he gets stiff when he's been out for a good run, so hopefully the Synflex will sort that out. Bless him, he's such a big puppy, I keep forgetting he's 8 now :wub:

I have an exciting day ahead including a trip to Wilkos and Aldi and I may treat myself to some new tracky bots for dog walking cos I spotted a Peacocks in Eccles the other day.

Edited by merledogs

I'm here :biggrin:

is there an alternative to the agnus castus that you could use???

we still have no landline :angry: they have until the 28th to fix it.... such a pain :angry: booked laney back into the vet and the cat too which will thrill my vet :laugh:

i needto go out today but it is horrid so don't think i will bother

might be online shopping for diez's birthday pressie..... she is 10 in a month :ohmy:

Griff Might be okay though, I'd rather be grumpy than bald laugh.gif

:laugh: :laugh:

my phone is working..... the engineer just called me to say that it wouldn't ring in the house...just kept coming up with a message to say i had a fault and knew about it.... i told him the phone rang earlier and i have picked up all messages....he asked me to call his mobile of my landline......this is the funny bit...my dad is a phone engineer and we all know you can't get a signal in this exchange but i tried, got number unobtainable so i rang the exchange :laugh: he starts wanting to come round the house (my 2 dogs would eat him) i know the problem is in the exchange as my dad has checked the whole house :rolleyes: one quick call to my dad who gave me a code to enter on the landline...job done....why does it not surprise me that the engineer paid to fix it couldn't do it but my dad could :rolleyes: