UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

can someone please pm me the address again of where to send the used stamps for the oldies club i have saved them up agaian but cant find the address of where i sent them last time x

Give Michelle (Jacobean) a poke, she should know :flowers:

Foe some strange reason I had my healthy head on at the shops and bought cous cous, cottage cheese and the like. I didn't buy chocolate or cake..............whhhhyyyy :angry:

If you want to send used stamps, the Oldies Club website states:

Please send your used stamps to:

Oldies Club Stamps

35 Belle Vue Street

Healey, Batley

West Yorks

WF17 8DD

Please ensure Oldies Club is mentioned on the envelope, to ensure money raised is allocated correctly. Thank you for your support.

Jules

I might be a bit excited :wink: A month ago Wispa and I went to Shropshire to track a blue scruffhound type lurcher who ran off after being clipped by a car and then being chased by the idiotic driver and passengers. We had to give up after 3 hours slog, left lots of advice and suggestions and encouragement. Today a credible sighting has come in, 20 miles away. Paws crossed!

Well done Trudi, you are a brave lady :flowers:

The moon was spectacular this evening when it rose, all huge and golden. We were out on the mountain watching a fine sunset on one side and bright gold moonlight on the other. Tis very cold though.

I might be a bit excited :wink: A month ago Wispa and I went to Shropshire to track a blue scruffhound type lurcher who ran off after being clipped by a car and then being chased by the idiotic driver and passengers. We had to give up after 3 hours slog, left lots of advice and suggestions and encouragement. Today a credible sighting has come in, 20 miles away. Paws crossed!

Well done Trudi, you are a brave lady :flowers:

The moon was spectacular this evening when it rose, all huge and golden. We were out on the mountain watching a fine sunset on one side and bright gold moonlight on the other. Tis very cold though.

I joined the lost dog throng last night too Pheobe !!!

http://trallwmfarm.blogspot.com/2010/09/little-reggie-lives-to-see-another-day.html

The moon has been spectacular for a few days now. It will be the same moon when you move you know but you will see it from a slightly different angle. I learnt this from my time living in Zimbabwe training rebels ( Ok its not true about the rebels ) The moon was the same only upside down.

Edited by Trallwm farm

My breadmaker has just tried committed hari- kiri and launched itself off the worktop, while making dough. It crashed to the floor, landing on it's lid, completely smashing it off it's hinges and pulling the plug from the socket. :ohmy: I put the lid back on and it is now continuing it's work as though nothing had happened!!

I was in the kitchen at the time and nearly had a heart attack, the crash was so loud!:angry:

Edited by houndzrus

:unsure: :unsure: Marge :unsure: :unsure: hope it doesn't do it again :flowers: i was looking at getting a bread maker incase my dad is coeliac..... never used one before.

i have been all over the place with my dad this morning..... i dragged him clothes shopping..came back empty handed but we will go again after a yummy sunday lunch.... he will have new shoes by the end of shopping today even if it kills me..... he is soooooooo fussy :laugh:

i hope the missing little dog is soon at home with her worried owners :flowers:

and for anyone who wants one :GroupHug: