UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Head is much better now thanks :flowers:

Trudi we drove back via Oxfordshire to avoid the Pope in the Midlands to drive straight into Silverstone traffic :laugh: Didnt realise there was an event on but thankfully didnt cause too much of a delay.

Car has now been emptied and tent in on the line airing out. So nice to not bring back all the sponsorship & raffle stuff means I now have space in my room :biggrin:

Canine Capers total coming shortly just letting the committee see it first :laugh:

Edited by lil_angel

CRB, I hope you can get the cat out soon. :flowers:

Trudi, I am VERY jealous! Really wanted tickets for the event but found out about it too late. You lucky person. I bet there will be quite a few more jealous people too. :biggrin:

Mog/Kelly, don't be concerned about what your parents think. You only get one life, live it as you see fit doing what you enjoy. :biggrin: I can never understand parents that arent happy for their kids doing what makes them happy! :rolleyes:

Jules, I don't know the story but it sounds very sad. :GroupHug:

Cycas, will you stop yawning please you have just started me off again! :laugh:

Leslie, can I come too? Dont expect to get your keys back though! :laugh:

Glad that 'Pope' mayhem is over now and we have our village back! :rolleyes: Anyone know where my energy has gone? I can't seem to be @rsed to do anything except sit here yawning. Havent even got the energy to go to the shop for wine which I am desparately wanting at the moment. :mecry:

Morning :tired:

Garfy cat has an infected cat bite on his face. I got hold of him last night and squeezed most of the puss out, but there is a pouch of it further down which is being stubborn and I don't have any Amoxicillin in the house. Oh well, off to the vets again :rolleyes: I am going to see if I can buy Amoxicillin off an American site so I have some in at all times.

Andrea if you want tickets for next years Renault World Sports you have to go on their website early next year to get them - cos it's all free they go really fast :flowers:

I really should be getting washed and dressed but my energy seems to have stayed in bed when I got up :unsure:

I was happily killing flys in the kitchen while the kettle was boiling, after dropping the water over the floor, when I came in the living room, freddie 'the wuss' fruitcake was so scared, he had jumped on the sofa next to max for protection lol

lissie has the hump as ive got her bed in the wash. she stood next to me as I was putting it in the machine, then was trying to pull it back out lol

once ive washed the floors ill put a clean one down

a$%e i just broke my mums washing machine :unsure: it keeps telling me to clean the pump...i bloody have...3 times now :rolleyes: she is going to murder me :laugh: always thought washing clothes was over rated... i will just go shopping again!

just spoken to my neighbour..she has been poorly so i will go and buy her some flowers.... she is really nice and could do without being poorly

• Like 1