UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Snap!

I have spent the last 6 New Years Eve's on my own with just the dogs for company :wink:

Perhaps we should start the lonley Police officers wives club! :biggrin:

That sounds like it could be a dodgy website :wink: :wink: - not that I have any experience of such things of course. :laugh:

Snap!

I have spent the last 6 New Years Eve's on my own with just the dogs for company :wink:

Thats what comes to being married to a copper who is public order level I suppose.

You wait till the Olympics. We won't see anything of them at all!! Perhaps we should start the lonley Police officers wives club! :biggrin:

Yeah I can't remember the last NYE we had together, still it's overrated anyway....

The only saving grace we have now is that I work from home 4 days a week, before that we would literally pass each other on the A3 and get to see each other maybe 5 days a month-ish. At least we see each other for an hour or so most days now.

I'm really looking forward to the Olympics, at least I'll be able to watch it all without him moaning about it being on TV all the time since he'll probably never be home!

Hope you can shake off the nightmares alex.

Clever lad scruffy :-D

I am having a lovely time in London. It's flipping noisy at night tho. I don't know how anyone gets any sleep. Plus the phone in our room rang at 4 and 5am making me jump out of my skin.

It's hard keeping up on the refuge on my phone.

Had a lovely long sunny walk with the boys, we even went for a little adventure in the woods.

Came home and scrubbed (and I mean scrubbed cos it was manky) the car, which is now gleaming and I can actually see through the windows now the snot marks have gone :rolleyes:

Have just bunged a wash on and am about to scoff poached egg on toast while reading the papers online.

have cleaned out ferret mansion, weeded front garden, took dogs out, and bathed pickle (or more like took a bath with pickle :laugh: )

ive now got to tidy up my junk shelf under the tv as satellite blokes coming tomorrow :rolleyes:

oooh and its our 7th wedding anniversary today