UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Mine too, his 'permission slip' response is by far my favourite :laugh:

Permission slip

I don't know which of the 2 guys in that debate makes me want to vomit most. :sick01: You cannot have a "fun-filled" play about crucifixion even if followed by resurrection. It rather misses the whole issue. And as for the guy who runs the site ... am I the only one who finds him nauseous? Could be, as owls are notorious for huge blind spots in their sense of humour?

Congratulations Mel :flowers:

Am beginning to think I'm stark staring bonkers. Who else would cut the grass of the whole garden with a pair of shears so they don't harm frogs. Have done half of it and have come in for a cheese and tomato sandwich with a mug of tea.

Edited by Jacobean

I don't think you're mad Michelle :flowers:

Edited cos forgot the anniversary congratulations for Mel :rolleyes: :flowers:

All things furry cleaned out, I've scrubbed the chooks house and just got to make their beds. Ting and Marco dinky hammies are well stroppy :angry: cos I woke them up and I must have done their beds all wrong cos there is much mini hamster huffing and puffing :angry: I deep cleaned Bubble's cage and then made it all up again just how she likes it before I realised :mecry:

Edited by chickentikka

:wavey: Back from hols and getting back to normality. :wacko: Collected Jack and Cherry this morning and was so pleased to see and hear that they had had a good time too. There were lots of dogs in the house and they had made a special friend of a golden retriever called Sheba. They are still happy to be home though. :wub: