UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Amy, if you can get back to them ask for a referral for Physio before it gets so bad. Why can't Dr's practise proactive treatment rather than break/fix.

Why if I want a career (change) have I just signed up for a Business Analyst exam...hey ho...now back to copy/paste. Highly technical here.

Sorry for not keeping up.

Snow - think you need to sneak in with a camera first thing to have hard evidence :flowers:

RMF : I have been lugging heavy furniture about. At least I have managed to clear some space in the junk front room, so shifted the PC cabinet in there (solid wood so v heavy so not easy to move on uneven floor levels by yourself, especially when you don't empty it out before shifting it :rolleyes: ). Then I've had to move the ginormous (my ceiling height is 2.4m and it's about 20 cm less than that) dresser/bookcase (also solid wood) away from the wall and wash down the skirting boards behind where it and the table is going, so now I can get on with finishing the painting in the living room. Am just having five minutes before I get stuck in though, cos I am sweating buckets.

I have just peered at Twitter. I 'nearly' signed up to have a better look - however having worked through every permutation of Mrs B I can think of (so at least someone would know who I was) I kind of gave up to have a think what name I would be happy to hide behind. The only Mrs B available seemed to be MrsB_K9 - is that too sad? :unsure: Think I would like to follow Dogstar as the tweets always look interesting on the few occasions I manage to get on their site.

Jazz that really sounds not nice. Hope you are feeling OK.

Suzeanna, will be thinking of you this afternoon.

Sorry, forgotten the rest - spent another morning fighting fires and trying to refrain from telling people to let me get on with my Heinz57 List as it's threatening to become a 76 Trombones List at the moment. And I brought my breakfast cereal to work with me this morning!

I am having a bit of a crisis at the moment as the only cake I seem to have sold so far this week is my chilli cake - and I was sure everyone would skirt around it. :rolleyes:

I have finished painting the living room (cue more lugging of heavy furniture), apart from the top wall by the door, which I have given a coat of matt, but it gets manky and is difficult to clean with the matt paint, so have bought a small tin of the same colour in soft sheen to give a top coat so it will be easier to wipe clean.

I need to sort stuff out which has taken over the table and give the hoover and duster a run round.

RMF : I think my hoover is broked - it's not sucking up properly and although it's making a noise, I can't find where the blockage is.

I have just peered at Twitter. I 'nearly' signed up to have a better look - however having worked through every permutation of Mrs B I can think of (so at least someone would know who I was) I kind of gave up to have a think what name I would be happy to hide behind. The only Mrs B available seemed to be MrsB_K9 - is that too sad? :unsure: Think I would like to follow Dogstar as the tweets always look interesting on the few occasions I manage to get on their site.

I like MrsB_K9

Also available is mrsb_1, OriginalMrsB or THEoriginalMrsB , theoneandonlymrsb and the_infamous _mrsb :laugh:

I couldnt have snow thats why I'm 1snow :laugh:

RMF: I ran a dog show; then a charity gundog day; inbetween we had a relatives funeral; then some dog sitting; and now cat & hen sitting; my little business is manic; work down on the farm started, meaning very early mornings; people to stay; plus gundog training with other people's dogs. And all *stuff* which happened over a ten day period. I have lost half a stone in weight and survived on a diet of coffee, fags and chocolate and it was all bl**dy marvellous. BUT now I'm going to hibernate, get my head down and maybe change my diet and include the odd tin of tomato spaghetti, just like today (ha ha cos that's healthy...not!). Am happy and contented with a slightly addled brain, which is no bad thing. I am lucky in life and love, so it feels today :flowers:

MrsBaK9ing - no that's pants idea:rolleyes:

Edited by tegk68

Just because your shoulder injury is feeling much better doesn't mean you can just layoff the meds for a few days and then drive in over an hour to work and then work, and still have to face the drive home with a painful shoulder......

colleague is plying me with ibuprofen since I didn't bring my naproxen with me but it isn't helping much. very stupid I am....

Hoping a few days back on the pills and driving as little as possible will help. Walking the dogs has been fine, but driving really makes it ache.

Wish I knew why Polly gets so agitated late evening. She nags and fidgets and worries until we go to bed. Then she insists on running downstairs again. Then up again. Then settles for 5 mins and is down again. Then runs up and down the stairs shouting. She doesn't need a toilet outing, she has just been out for ages. But as she is now revving the persistent wail up to full volume puli scream I had better let her out so she can run in and out and up and down some more and drive me and Wispa crazy. Aargh!!

Errrm - might seem an odd question - you being an Owl yerself - but have you got any of the winged variety nearby? My 2 Spins can be driven to distraction by owls hooting. We hoomans aren't always aware of it unless we go outside and listen carefully. :wacko:

have a fab holiday marge (though i have probably missed you :flowers:)

good luck suzanna :flowers:

Mrs B i like MrsbK9 :biggrin:

Jazz hope you are feeling better soon :GroupHug:

thanks for the good wishes for my ear :flowers: i have seen my doctor... not good news :rolleyes: it appears that i am deaf because my grommet has gone AWOL :angry: i saw my gp the week before last and it was there..now it's not :rolleyes: it didn't even last a month.... i am back to snorting drops again and i have to wait to see the consultant, there was mention of it being done again....not bloody likely! they can do the permanent op! i am officially jinxed...even the Dr commented on how unlucky i am :laugh: i am keeping fingers crossed that the left one stays in place otherwise i will be completely deaf again :dry:

RMF: I ran a dog show; then a charity gundog day; inbetween we had a relatives funeral; then some dog sitting; and now cat & hen sitting; my little business is manic; work down on the farm started, meaning very early mornings; people to stay; plus gundog training with other people's dogs. And all *stuff* which happened over a ten day period. I have lost half a stone in weight and survived on a diet of coffee, fags and chocolate and it was all bl**dy marvellous. BUT now I'm going to hibernate, get my head down and maybe change my diet and include the odd tin of tomato spaghetti, just like today (ha ha cos that's healthy...not!). Am happy and contented with a slightly addled brain, which is no bad thing. I am lucky in life and love, so it feels today :flowers:

Think you deserve a rest after all that lot :flowers:

Living in the country must agree with me - I do seem to have more time. Anyway - I got of my a*se and actually made white sauce for lasagne from scratch. ..... baby steps..baby steps. :rolleyes:

How are you liking being that far south? :flowers:

RMF : I am going to have a nap I think :tired:

Ooo nearly forgot, just been up in the attic and there is a ginormous spider web up there, shudder.

i have seen my doctor... not good news it appears that i am deaf because my grommet has gone AWOL

I hope you can have the op soon :flowers: