UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

awwwww Max :wub:

Would someone tell me why I thought it would be a good idea to watch Snakes On A Plane again? I have just ricked my back, bruised both knees and broke the sound barrier when a fecking fly landed on my foot just as the fecking snakes started crawling over peoples feet :ohmy: :wacko: I screamed blue murder. slamed my knees against the underside of my desk whilst atemptng to throw myself backwards out of my chair and I've SEEN the flipping film before!! :laugh: :laugh:

Max :wub:

Can't get over the sausage picture. :laugh:

CT, sorry about the car - hope the one tomorrow night is a good'un.

There was a rather enormous bone in the freezer which I've been skirting around as I knew I couldn't break it. Owing to lack of alternatives, Tigger had it this morning. Three hours solid chomping later, there wasn't much left, but he then unfortunately decided to 'bury' it, and go to sleep alongside it to guard it. Thought he'd grown out of that. :unsure: On waking, he then started chewing Daisy's bone! Me-thinks Tigger will not be having much dinner tonight.

Chocolate chilli cake is in the oven. I am somewhat concerned as all the comments go on about the timing being all wrong, and the cake being dry and stuff - in amongst the one's that say it's wonderful! Also making it in two tins (rather than cutting it in half when it's cooked) ready to sandwich with an icing made from chocolate and double cream.

Most importantly, I think my tea's drawn, so I'm off for a sup.

5123feac.jpg

That made me laugh out loud laugh.gif

this would also establish a family tradition since hubby and I used to have to sleep in a tent in my parents garden before we got married as my dad didn't approve of us sleeping together under his roof before we were married (even though we were in fact living together in our own home at the time :rolleyes: :wacko: )

Aren't parent weird laugh.gif.....and what about sharing that recipe ?

I am having a glass of wine, the first of many as Ed will be taking HRH Bendolina out for his last piddle, plus, I have a free range chook in the oven yum yum.

ive had the laxative drink, a ruddy litre, its supposed to work straight away, but over 2 hrs later im like a balloon, feel like im in labour but nothing

gas and air! stat!

Oh no !, which one did you get, Picolax or Fleet ?, not that it makes much difference, they are both vile

Aren't parent weird laugh.gif.....and what about sharing that recipe ?

Recipe is not mine I got it here : http://www.bbcgoodfo...hicken-chasseur definately don't need to do the 2nd reduction before serving it was nice and syrupy without it, and the meat just fell off the bones.

There has been utter hysteria here this evening, I wish so much we'd had the camera but who knew Bruno would be THAT stupid :laugh: I have been on my knees doubled over laughing. As mentioned the big tent was up in the garden airing, Nick went inside to the bedroom area and called Bruno in to see how he liked it, he zipped the bedroom closed (it's a nylon door) from outside all you could hear was tick tick tick tick pitter patter pitter patter of teeny weeny little paws on the plastic floor which was funny enough and Nog was in the porch bit ears pricked head turning trying to figure out what was going on when without warning there was pittepatterpitterpatter "doof" as Bruno ran from the back of the tent to the front thinking he would just push out thru the doorway - it was like something out of a comedy film, the nylon made a complete Bruno shape which then slid with a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttt to the floor Nog lept backward with his mouth dropping open and eyes bugging out of his head & I lost it BIG time it was the funniest thing I have seen in ages :laugh: :laugh: all you could hear inside the tent was Nick in hysterics, and outside there was the 3 of us all falling about laughing. Poor Nog had the funniest expression on his face :laugh: :laugh: I am still wiping the tears from my eyes now! :laugh: :laugh:

Snow, that recipe looks very yummy - and not too many ingredients either - I always pale when there's 99 ingredients for anything!

Might try that later in the week.

I have just tried a piece of chocolate and chilli cake - I just used one chilli (it said 1-3) which just gave it an edge. However I can't decide whether I think the cake a bit dry, or not. I need some testers! You could taste the calories mind - 450g chocolate and 150ml of double cream sees to that.

So I now have Butterfly Cup Cakes, Victoria Sandwich with Strawberry Jame and Buttercream, Lemony Lemon Cake (my own version of lemon drizzle) and the Chocolate Chilli Cake to lug carry into work tomorrow to see if I can do a little better than last week on the fundraising for the Dogstar microscope.

eugggghhh poor you Jazz...my nan had to do that drink thing and she said it was dreadful... hope things begin to move soon :flowers:

Jane don't you go getting paraletic :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: snow your account of bruno and nog has really made me laugh.. thankyou :flowers:

Mrs B your chocolate and chilli cake sounds Lush!!!

:wub: i love captain jack :wub:

Merledogs...do you fancy doing my garden too??

i am gutted my noisy neighbours got back of holiday yesterday...worse than ever :angry:

So I now have Butterfly Cup Cakes, Victoria Sandwich with Strawberry Jame and Buttercream, Lemony Lemon Cake (my own version of lemon drizzle) and the Chocolate Chilli Cake to lug carry into work tomorrow to see if I can do a little better than last week on the fundraising for the Dogstar microscope.

you are a total and utter star flowers.gif

todays fundraising stand was not one of the most lucrative we have had after 5 and half hours we had made £15 pounds so we came home a bit early and caught up on some Dogstar paperwork

The flyball was very very exciting to watch :jumpy: and I can really understand why its so popular