UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

I'm glad Dex is home. Sending good thoughts for him and Ben :wub:

RMF: My OH is currently on the tube on his way back to his hotel, dressed as Bob the Builder. I hope he gets back safely. If anyone asks him to do any DIY jobs en route, on their own head be it, that's all I can say :laugh:

Good news about Ben, and quick recovery thoughts for Dex.

Alex, you have done brilliantly and we will remind you next time you wibble about an exam. But at least none of us have ever gone out with yesterday's knickers still somewhere in our jeans, oh no, of course we haven't, can't imagine ever doing anything so silly :ph34r_anim: :blush02:

Morning :tired:

Phebe - I'm glad it's not just me then :rolleyes:

Tiks - fingers and everything else crossed for Dex :GroupHug:

Alex, hope you get your new supplier sorted soon. You would think people would be jumping through hoops to get new customers in this day and age, but no!

We've sorted the supplier and are already placing orders with them, but there is one person in the orders bit who I asked for some stuff yesterday who is causing a blockage. I got what wanted eventually and am doing a site visit on Tuesday, so will kick some butt then (preferably not with my knickers over my trousers) :flowers:

So far ben seems to be not to bad on the Tramadol, he was a bit subdued in the field, normally he would chase after any motor bikes that go past on the road, but he sat and looked off into the distance in a bit of a daze wub.gif, the vet did say any space cadetedness should wear off after a few days.

Bless him, hope he's less spacey soon :flowers:

RMPic : This is the sky that greeted me this morning :wub:

P1020842.jpg

Your sky's better than my sky this morning Missy Merle. Beautiful

:GroupHug: Ben and Dex

Safneo, off to see where on the worldwide member's map you are to see if you are within tasting distance of a lime cake.

The news that I thought I was going to have the other day arrived, was not good, but was inconclusive so Mr B and I are now playing a very stressful waiting game which could carry on until next week.

Visit to Physio this afternoon. Think this could be an 'interesting' conversation. :unsure:

Had a busy morning so far doing some of the jobs I normally do tonight so I can bake instead. Actually what I should be doing in any case at the moment is wrapping flapjack - and I've remembered that my 'plan' for the morning is to be at the supermarket by 6.30 am so that I get my shopping over and done with. Better get my paws going.

Edited by Mrs B

Safneo, off to see where on the worldwide member's map you are to see if you are within tasting distance of a lime cake.

The news that I thought I was going to have the other day arrived, was not good, but was inconclusive so Mr B and I are now playing a very stressful waiting game which could carry on until next week.

Visit to Physio this afternoon. Think this could be an 'interesting' conversation. :unsure:

1. Saffy (Andrea) is in sunny Brum :flowers:

2. Keeping fingers and toes crossed that the news arrives quickly and that it's good :flowers:

3. Good luck at the physio :flowers:

But at least none of us have ever gone out with yesterday's knickers still somewhere in our jeans, oh no, of course we haven't, can't imagine ever doing anything so silly :ph34r_anim: :blush02:

:laugh: no no no never done that either :ph34r_anim:

hope Dex will be o.k now :GroupHug:

dr's for me today, i have to get the bus with all the OAPs...oh joy!

moring. Must be the day for physio visits today. I have mine at 3pm. I still cant do some of the stuff the skinny bint with double joints on the pictures can do, but Im getting more movement slowly :laugh:

Glad Dex is ok :flowers:

Hope Ben isnt too spaced out for too long :flowers:

Alex I cant imagine ever going out with me drawers inside my jeans either :ph34r_anim: :laughingsmiley:

Tramadol makes me space cadet like too so I can sympathise with any dogs on it! I've had some with my broken toe this week and woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

do you have it in cheese triangles as well

Sam, have you thought about going into another field, ie training in the same industry? :GroupHug:

Not in the same industry no ( I can do loads of stuff in Railways already ) I just can't land a gig in Railway land but its not a lack of training or qualifications ( not sure what that says about me then ! )

I am seriously considering Veterinary Nursing and have some work experience lined up with a UK animal Charity and a local training veterinary practice to see what is possible given my transit existence in the UK and the current requirements for trainee nurses to be employed by a Vet and off site training at a college

do you have it in cheese triangles as well

:laugh: No! :laugh: Usually washed down with the mugs of tea Emily insists on bringing me every five minutes :wub: She's trying really hard to look after me :wub:

Now that I'm being forced to strap my poorly toe even tighter to the next one in order to get it to fix in the right position, I'm now having to use my crutches because it hurts too much to walk without them. I swear I'll break something else using them :rolleyes: :laugh:

I have a really sore neck :( Am wondering if its to do with nearly getting squished after the toll booths of the Severn Bridge yesterday when some moron lorry driver cut me up on my left with a car coming in on my right to do a pinscher movement and if I hadnt braked really hard I dread to think what would have happened.

:GroupHug: for poorly fugees

:GroupHug: jazz, i can sympathise having had a big abcess under a tooth this week.Tooth problems hurt like hell.

Grizzly the grumpy hamster is here now. He is no pretty hamster, has more of a 'wanna fight' look :laugh: but he loved playing and chewing all the new bits in his cage last night. He definately needs a bigger cage so i'll have a look at the carboot this week and see if i can find one :)

Just been to the vets with Chips, my FIV cat. I've asked if we can change the metacam he takes for his arthritis because I think he's getting some nasty side effects, so what with Hills food/glucosamine capsules, blood tests and a flea treatment I am £126 lighter :rolleyes:

Amy, that must have been a bit scary :GroupHug:

Lovely sunrise Alex.

Another one in the 'pants down the trouser leg' group here. Mine were stuck in the knee of my jodhs - I saw a tennis ball sized lump, with no feeling in it, as I was driving along. Had to pull over immediately and wriggle my jodhs off in the car :laugh:

There seem to be some Fugees in pain, so have a :GroupHug:

I am having a pre menstrual clumsiness day. Firstly I spilled a full cup of coffee over my desk and cream top I am wearing. Then, after I had washed the front and dried it under the hand dryer, I sat down at my desk and leaned against it, not realising that some of the coffee had run over the edge of the desk and was suspended underneath, so I had to repeat the bluddy process :rolleyes: So once I had sorted that, I went to get another cup of coffee and managed to chuck the lid of the coffee canister across the room while I was pulling it off.