UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Morning.

Rumpole have some more :GroupHug:

:flowers: for Baby Spin and her proud Grannie. Hope daughter is OK and C not too bad.

Sam, ditto all other offers of proof reading - probably have less time than some, but am somewhat addicted to sorting out the correct placement of dots, dashes and so on. By the way, you have the correct "bear" on this occasion. :biggrin:

I am currently cooking a coffee cake - one of my work colleagues ordered it for her Mum yesterday. Few more pennies in the Dogstar box.

Now need to think what I should be doing instead of sitting here not doing stuff!

Edited by Mrs B

Morning :tired:

Sam - yes, you have the correct bear :woof:

I thought I was going to have a few quiet days this week to allow me to get on with stuff as my director is in Bergen. No chance, he rang me yesterday more than he normally does in a week when he's out and about in the UK :rolleyes:

i think he was brave, well i hope so as the alternative is that he was scared to deal with things and couldnt share his fears.

His cancer would have been treatable had he gone to the docs when he first knew :(

How very very sad for you all Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Re offers of help biggrin.gif I am just in the final stages of sorting out loads of Veterinary guff and getting ready for weekends stand at Nadder Valley but will be back after the weekend to talk "volunteering"

In the meantime if anyone wanted to check out the website and let me know if there are any errors ( spelling or dots and splashes ) there that would be fantastic as its on my list of things I needed to do and I am sure there are loads and loads

Sam, why don't you start a separate designated thread for helping Dogstar, which could include volunteering of all kinds plus updates on equipment etc needed?

Maybe it should even have its own section? :unsure:

Pingu, thanks for increasing the data memory and stuff.

Welcome little Eden :biggrin:

i haz has allocated more memory to the database...

I wonder if thats why I couldn't get in last night unsure.gif it kept saying , fatal error, and then something about not enough memory.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for mel and family

wavey.gif for Eden, lovely name.

I am going to do my bit and start a new thread about Panorama last night ( can't believe it's not popped up already )

I have a reiki booked with my friend this afternoon, hopefully it'll give me a boost till my infusion on Friday and get rid of my , cantbearsededness, I keep putting off weeding the front garden and it really really needs doing.

Taking Ben to see his old owners tomorrow, I shall try and remember to get a photo of their other dog Bob and post it, he's ginormous .

Sam, why don't you start a separate designated thread for helping Dogstar, which could include volunteering of all kinds plus updates on equipment etc needed?

Maybe it should even have its own section? :unsure:

We have had our own volunteering thread since January 2008

http://www.therefugeforums.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=34641

not sure if we are big enough for our own section ( would be lovely mind you ) but I can post the stuff we need on that other thread to stop jamming up RMF with dogstar stuff

Snow - woo hoo for a new house, shame you only need the empty boxes, I have empty bottles but no empty boxes!!

Hello to everyone

Has Snow got a new house too ? Im confused or Ive missed a post.

nope that'll be too many empty bottles...

I should get my exam result from the May exam tonight. It's officially due on the website tomorrow, but they sometimes put the results up early, so from 9pm tonight I will be checking every half hour. I actually feel physically sick :sick01:

any preference on breed of dog while I head off to make your sh*t buttie or was it your hat you were eating this time? :laugh: Im sure you will have done it yet again. I prescribe a few glasses of wine though, before 9pm so you are relaxed when they come through :flowers:

any preference on breed of dog while I head off to make your sh*t buttie or was it your hat you were eating this time? :laugh: Im sure you will have done it yet again. I prescribe a few glasses of wine though, before 9pm so you are relaxed when they come through :flowers:

:laugh: :laugh: good luck with your results Merledogs :flowers:

welcome to the world Baby Eden (that really is a beautiful name!)hope her mum recovers well from her sunroof operation!

my poor neighbour is still in war with the bin men/ waste disposal operatives.... they keep missing her bin, god knows how it is green with wheels and stands 5 feet away from mine :unsure: their latest game is to go through your rubbish...we have voluntary recycling and you can put household waste into your bin, last week i was left 2 bags of poo (nappy sacks)1 solitary plastic xmas decoration and a small piece of plastic sheeting...wonder what i will be left today :dry:

Ben's to go in for a scan on his liver on Thursday mecry.gifvet just phoned with the results of his bloods and his liver is showing up as something to be concerned about, it also means he can't have any other NSAID's so he'll be on Tramadol. fingers crossed it's just been a blip and there's nothing terminal.