UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found my way into the chat room, posted to say hello, and everyone left :mecry: :laugh:

Clearly that's just God's way of saying 'you have no friends here, go get on with real life instead...'

Oh Jules, I've just popped in for a look see but there was no-one there. I would have sadi hello - honest!

Baby spin jumped into his mum's car boot this morning after 6 days on the run. She was parked up (with sossidges) in area we tracked him down to.

Have had no net access as staying with mum, and last night I thought the site was down as link didn't work. Will catch up in a bit. I am a bit tired and so, for once, is Wispa. We have had a very exciting week, what with running round after the spin and finding a new home which we are moving to in Oct.

After a week empty, this place is sooo damp. My cough went away at mum's but is back after one night here. Today I will be shifting either a futon or the bed mattress down to the living room, as upstairs is uninhabitable.

Whatever anyone has implied about why we park up in laybys is not true :angry: :laugh: but thank you Lesley for looking after the snails.

Will catch up during today and will do a thread in dog chat for the spin rather than post an account on here.

Baby spin jumped into his mum's car boot this morning after 6 days on the run. She was parked up (with sossidges) in area we tracked him down to.

Will catch up during today and will do a thread in dog chat for the spin rather than post an account on here.

Excellent news re the baby Spin :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The plumber has just arrived - 4 hours late!! :ohmy:

Edited by Spins4me

Phebe - that's excellent news about the baby Spin :partytime:

I've had a nap and fed the animals. I myself am having burrittos which I've not done before. I lurves Mexican food (well the exported version of it, I suspect that if I ate 'real' Mexican food it would blow my socks off, assuming I were wearing them).

Took a step backwards with Taffy and Beau's training this morning (my fault, not theirs). They really are like norty boys, they can be perfect little angels on their own but they both egg each other on to be norty sometimes :rolleyes: