UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Jazz it could be medication causing you problems as well as there are many things I can't take. I also can't have Imodium as it stops me going straight away but I then can't go at all and get agonising pains. I know most people are fine with it though. Voltarol gives me diarrhoea and the antiobiotics I was put on a couple of weeks ago did as well.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Have finished one assignment and feeling rather relieved. Now researching for the other one. Although my tea is ready in a minute.

Pleased it's finished :flowers:

being all behind the times as ever I watched the last Doctor Who today ( it was on whilst I was away ) and very good it was too

Did you see Sherlock last night on BBC1? I thought it was bluddy brilliant and the chap who played Sherlock would have made a fab Dr Who.

RMF 1: Back to work today after a week and a half out. Zillions of emails and other associated carp no doubt.

RMF 2: I have been bitten on the hand by something and have had an allergic reaction, so my hand now looks like someone's blown up a rubber glove and is all hot and burny.

remember the guy who kept promising me work and messing me about ? he is back on the scene and begged Mark for me to contact him when I was in Sri Lanka because this time "its all sorted out" so I called him ( at my cost from Sri Lanka) and of course he never returned the call etc

now I am back in the country he seems to want me to call him again , I am sooooooo broke I am considering selling internal organs but I really don't want to have to call him so I am hoping another call I had last week about potential work comes off instead

or I win the lottery

or some rich person which millions to spare sponsors me and Dogstar

or i rob a bank

pretty open to any of the above really laugh.gif

Have a nice first day back Alex :flowers:

I got hardly any sleep last night and had to be up at 5am to take OH to the station. I'm very seriously debating going back to bed but I have so much to do :tired:

Very sad to read the news about Dogstar's Midge this morning, poor little scrap :mecry:

the horrible receptionist wouldnt let me have the one down for lissie as it wont work. I asked for a refund, cant have it till monday. ill stick a rocket up the bosses arse when I see him

then I get home just now to have a message left from them. I havent paid for shadow to be put down and cremated. lewis went to pay at the time and got told dont worry. what does that mean? Im now told its dont pay now as your upset. how do we know that? and no amount was then spoken about. I now owe £120 for it. im now in tears as ive had it all brought back,and my son is on his way, dont see him very often. must get chocolate and stop blubbing.

Alicia :GroupHug:

I have to go shopping...............I hate shopping, might have to talk to a real person :angry:

And what pray, are we ???? :mad: :ohmy: :laugh:

Midge :wub: :GroupHug: :mecry:

thank you for the advice. I cant understand it as ive not changed my diet at all. Ill look at that website :flowers:

That can happen, I used to be able to eat veg with no problems, now I'd end up in hospital if I ate too much.

Feeling pleased I was out with the dogs at 6 this morning, lovely blue sky's, a cracking morning, now it's gone all grey and looks like it's about to rain.

Found a young Swift yesterday, I put it back onto the flat roof under their nest, tucked up safe, but it was dead this morning sad.gif

Ben's stopped eating again sad.gif so it's off the Zubrin to see if that helps and off to the vets, which I think will be a waste of time but I don't want to take the chance.

And what pray, are we ???? :mad: :ohmy: :laugh:

ROBOTS! :cool2:

I have so much to do today. I worked for ages yesterday to try to catch up and then at about 11:30pm realised I'd got it all wrong from the start and was going to have to start over. AAAAAARRRGH! :mecry: So for me I reckon it's already technically Tuesday. :jealous:

washing machine man is here

please get on your knees and pray, we cant go another week without getting all the washing done. Ive been taking some to mothers, but nowhere near all of it. Its a different man, got dogs. these are in the living room with me, lissies in the study. I went to close the sliding door that lissie took off its hinges ages ago. I fixed it, but now its stuck :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: Alicia :GroupHug: sorry you are having such a carp time.

Well - no baby yet - seems it's just working it's way down but in the meantime Grandbaby 2 has developed chicken pox.

I had a Mirena coil put in three weeks ago, started with "discomfort" last week and am now crawling around in really bad pain. Takes a hell of a lot to make me cry with physical pain but I'm very tearful right now. :mecry: Seeing the doc at 3.00pm BUT my GP is on holiday and I don't know this other one and I can't even think about an internal without hurting even more.

Next time round I'm gonna be a bloke. :unsure: