UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Oooh Amy :biggrin:

Julia have a fab holiday. I love it round there. :flowers:

Jazz so pleased the appointments went well. So far on the haunted thing there is one going from Oxfordshire, one from Cardiff and one from Warrington. Can't think why there isn't a long queue wanting to go :unsure: After all it's 8.30pm - 4.30am outside wandering round some wonderful ruins in the pitch black with a bunch of strangers who I may get to know a whole lot better if something makes me jump. :laugh:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Nige and Tess

:GroupHug: Abby

:laugh: @Spud and the sack.

Well done Taffy :wub:

Sorry you're having such a bad time at work Mary

Fleur and I have been doing girlie things together like find the squeaky pink pig - I make her sit and stay in the hall, hide the (rather grubby torso of what was once a) fluffy pink pig, and the say 'where's your piggy wiggy' in a silly voice. It's kept us amused for ages

Jack is pleased Miss Ffleurdawg has a squeaky pig cos he has one too (brown plastic, a bit more manly) :wub:

We are going away tomorrow and need to start getting organised :wacko: So far, I have made a list We are off to beautiful Cardigan bay :wub:

Have fun

Have just booked 3 of us for a ghost vigil in a haunted castle over halloween weekend.

Good luck :unsure:

Hope all went well at the hospital Griff.

After all it's 8.30pm - 4.30am outside wandering round some wonderful ruins in the pitch black with a bunch of strangers who I may get to know a whole lot better if something makes me jump.

Reminds me of another of my embarrassing incidents in public. A few year ago we went on a ghost walk on the Isle of Wight. We were with a group of people, led by a man who told us stories about various places and old buildings along the way. I was walking ahead of the main group, with another participant, just chatting, when It happened. A hooded "Monk", complete with skeletal face came running out of the shadows towards us. I Screamed so loud, everyone stopped, and in my panic, I lashed out at him. :ohmy: Luckily, I only managed to push him and he ran off, but of course everyone behind me was peeing themselves with laughter. :unsure:

We're off to Cotswold View camping again this weekend with the Coventry Greyhound Group. The theme is the seventies, so should be fun. Let's hope for reasonably dry weather as we have no gazebo for us all to sit under. Won't be the same is we have to sit in out tents

morning all

im going to try and not keep putting my tongue into my broken tooth, but that wont happen lol

nesty has her 2nd jab today. ill get her weighed and know if im feeding her right. the amount a little dog has to a GSD, Im never sure if its enough. shes biting herself crazy but I cant see a thing, so nice vet can check that out. Im giving her piriton, so should I let the vet give her a jab? does it do the same thing? suppose it does

morning. I have been trying to do my exersises as directed by the physio, for my shoulder. Im sure the lass in the example pictures is double jointed :laugh: Im not convinced my shoulders and arms went so far round my back before I knackered it, never mind now its been tugged and pulled and shaved inside :laugh:

I am going to London today for a long weekend with my mother for her birthday. She has been asking for weeks if I would like to go and see a show, and how much she would like to see Oliver, and I have to keep telling her its fully booked. She doesnt know I have already bought her and dad tickets for tomorrow night. I plan to go and get p*ssed with my mate and his family while they do the sedatory show :laugh:

Reminds me of another of my embarrassing incidents in public. A few year ago we went on a ghost walk on the Isle of Wight. We were with a group of people, led by a man who told us stories about various places and old buildings along the way. I was walking ahead of the main group, with another participant, just chatting, when It happened. A hooded "Monk", complete with skeletal face came running out of the shadows towards us. I Screamed so loud, everyone stopped, and in my panic, I lashed out at him. :ohmy: Luckily, I only managed to push him and he ran off, but of course everyone behind me was peeing themselves with laughter. :unsure:

We're off to Cotswold View camping again this weekend with the Coventry Greyhound Group. The theme is the seventies, so should be fun. Let's hope for reasonably dry weather as we have no gazebo for us all to sit under. Won't be the same is we have to sit in out tents

Reminds me of a ghost walk I went on in Prague with some friends. This guy jumped out as one of the ghosts holding a severed head. My friend screamed and smacked him with her very large and heavy handbag. We were weak with laughter. When he jumped out later again with rubber mask and meat cleaver he totally avoided her. :laugh:

Have fun at Cotswold View!!

:laugh: :laugh: @ spud and his sack :laugh: :laugh:

Jazz glad you are going to be sorted :biggrin:

I CAN HEAR!!!!! everything is very loud and if the dogs bark i am nearly sick :laugh: i didn't realise quite how bad my hearing had got. the staff at the hospital were lovely and took really good care of me, luckily i knew what i was having done as they couldn't find paperwork to say what i was having done and no record of what i was having done on the computer. i have grommets and they have taken biopsies from the back of my nose and biopsied my adenoids :unsure: when i asked why would they do that the nurse said she didn't know so i just have to wait until they get in touch with me. there is still tinitus but at least i can hear and hopefully i will feel 100% in the next few days :biggrin:

can you drink using the same side hand as your repaired shoulder, that would be therapy wouldnt it ? :unsure: :ohmy: :laugh:

I see lots of therapy in your immediate future Di :laugh:

I tested out my right arm several times over with bottles of WKD blue and yes I call that part of my physio :laugh: I dont actually have any strength in it, so I cant do much more. If I need to slap any southerners it will have to be left handed this weekend :laugh:

Great news about the hearing Griff - try not to worry about the biopsies :flowers:

This morning I am mostly regretting scrubbing the disgusting greasey insides of the extractor unit. I like that they are now nice and clean but don't like what it did to my arm, even though I did most of the scrubbing with my left hand. Shoot me now for being stubborn and stupid :mad:

On a nice note we are going to the beach later for a luffley walk :biggrin:

After all it's 8.30pm - 4.30am outside wandering round some wonderful ruins in the pitch black with a bunch of strangers who I may get to know a whole lot better if something makes me jump.

I always thought you got arrested for that sort of thing unsure.giflaugh.gif

Hope everyone going away on a break has a lovely time and lovely weather flowers.gif

What are grommits anyway ?, hope your ears settle down Kelly, just think, now you can hear your horrible neighbours again ! I know you must have missed them laugh.gif.