UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

... ETA Abby, did you actually *prod* Clive? He has that look about him that always make me prod my animals to check they are actually still alive... Then they give you an 'of course I am alive you total idiot, what did you wake me up for?' face. laugh.gif

We do often have to inspect him closely as he breathes sooooo slowly when deeply asleep. Often though he will let you know he has started again with the most humungous staccato series of snorty intakes of breath followed by snoring that makes you vibrate on the inside :laugh: A spaniel's resonating chamber is truly amazing.

I am feeling virtuous having completed 20 mintues more filing.

I have also posted in the manky body parts thread :biggrin:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the good thoughts everyone. :flowers:

I hope you get your "better" 2/3rds back soon Owl :flowers:

:GroupHug: Alex and the baby Bejos

I hope you are feeling better now Abby. :flowers:

Sleep tight Katie rabbit. :wub:

:laugh: Clive

:GroupHug: Gulliver and Jemima

:GroupHug: JulesB

:GroupHug: for anyone I have missed.

So glad it's the weekend at last, it's been a very long week. :(

It has been a very long week. We're going out for a meal with friends tomorrow night, in a pub, at night like, and I'm looking forward to it. Haven't seen them for over 3 years.

Alex hope you're managing to get plenty of rest. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Bejo girlies. How is little Henry and can we see some pics pretty please.

:GroupHug: Bejo girlies. How is little Henry and can we see some pics pretty please.

Henryno is fine, as annoying as ever :rolleyes: :laugh: I'll take some new pics this weekend if I remember.

Knew there was something else. Bejo. Can you use Thornit powder on rabbits?

Erm..... dunno :wacko: I haven't had rabbits for nearly 13 years so my memory is a bit rusty, lots of new stuff to remember and things done differently now. Jessica has been here for three weeks now :wub:

It has been a very long week. We're going out for a meal with friends tomorrow night, in a pub, at night like, and I'm looking forward to it. Haven't seen them for over 3 years.

Enjoy your evening out :flowers:

im going for coffee tomorrow with hopefully a new friend :biggrin:

male of female?? :unsure:

RMF: I have had a few sips of wine and it has gone straight to my head! :wacko: Must be because I'm so tired :unsure:

Knew there was something else. Bejo. Can you use Thornit powder on rabbits?

Yes you can, that's made me realise that I've always had a bun or 2 for the past 25 years, bless my current 2, Belinda and Roxanne, and all the past little bridge ears :wub:

I am in a foul mood tonight and I know it's so wrong of me to say this, but Dex is winding me up something chronic tonight :mecry: At the moment I'm lucky if I get a total of 4 hours broken sleep a night as I can't leave him on his own without a buster collar so he whines, if I sleep downstairs he mutilates me with the buster, if I take off his buster he will have a go at his dressing as soon as I sleep......this evening he's being a right royal precious pain in the a*se, after I get yet another note about what a good boy he's been with dogwalkers dad. I really yelled at him earlier and feel awful :mecry: :mecry:

Please slap me as I'm so lucky my darling boy is still here and I shouldn't be belly aching.

Yes you can, that's made me realise that I've always had a bun or 2 for the past 25 years, bless my current 2, Belinda and Roxanne, and all the past little bridge ears :wub:

I am in a foul mood tonight and I know it's so wrong of me to say this, but Dex is winding me up something chronic tonight :mecry: At the moment I'm lucky if I get a total of 4 hours broken sleep a night as I can't leave him on his own without a buster collar so he whines, if I sleep downstairs he mutilates me with the buster, if I take off his buster he will have a go at his dressing as soon as I sleep......this evening he's being a right royal precious pain in the a*se, after I get yet another note about what a good boy he's been with dogwalkers dad. I really yelled at him earlier and feel awful :mecry: :mecry:

Please slap me as I'm so lucky my darling boy is still here and I shouldn't be belly aching.

:GroupHug: sleep deprivation does that to you ! does he worry his dressings/bandage when left?? i was just thinking i have some wound spray stuff that is very vile (i accidentally tasted some...don't ask!) you can use it on wounds but also dressings too...it is like that no chew spray stuff that you can get. is there anyone who could sit with him for a couple of hours over the weekend so you could get some real sleep???

:GroupHug: Marge :GroupHug:

:( Gulliver :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Jazz

Get well soon Alex :GroupHug:

Glad to see Di is ok :)

Abby, I am passing through your way next week but not at a time when you are open, I will wave to your pub on the way past :biggrin:

Foster baby is here for the weekend, she is talking more now :wub:

I am off to my bed I think.

Following on from Henryno I'm thinking Dylan might as well be known as Dylanno which is preferable to what he usually called (Dildo) as I often forget and yell 'Dildo' down the garden at him :blush: I'm sure the neighbours wonder about me at times :laugh:

i have spent the evening getting used to my noo phone its a raspberry sorry blackberry and im amazed, i thought id be there for weeks working stuff out but it was surprisingly easy considering ive moved up from an ancient nokia and have a deep dislike and distrust of all things 'new fangled' :laugh:

Morning :tired:

Michelle - Hope you enjoy your evening out :flowers:

I am in a foul mood tonight and I know it's so wrong of me to say this, but Dex is winding me up something chronic tonight :mecry: At the moment I'm lucky if I get a total of 4 hours broken sleep a night as I can't leave him on his own without a buster collar so he whines, if I sleep downstairs he mutilates me with the buster, if I take off his buster he will have a go at his dressing as soon as I sleep......this evening he's being a right royal precious pain in the a*se, after I get yet another note about what a good boy he's been with dogwalkers dad. I really yelled at him earlier and feel awful :mecry:

:GroupHug: How about a comfy collar, would that work? Or else could you bandage it at night with vet wrap?

31NDC%2BEhVaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Edited by merledogs