UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Jazz and Marge, I'm so sorry. It's hard watching people we love suffer :GroupHug:

Good luck today Di, I hope it goes well :flowers:

Ouch, poor Gulliver cat, if that's it looking a bit better it must have been horrendous before :( Sorry to hear Jemima is not well either.

Alex, I hope you're not at work today and can get a bit of rest between studying.

The weather is absolutely wild here today, it feels like something is going to happen. Since Tess died I've kind of felt she's still around in some way, but I've got a feeling that today she will 'really' leave and I feel sad and chewed up and panicky all over again :mecry: I know how crazy that sounds :(

No it doesn't, but I suspect you may be expressing something that is in the air at the moment. These gales are rather disturbing to the emotions. I'm sure Tess will continue to be around. :GroupHug: I've been in a flap because I am desperate to get my girls back, and keep thinking they won't love me any more because it was meant to be 2 nights and it's been 2 weeks. I am a wreck without my better 2/3rds. Wispa is the driving force which keeps this tribe going whatever happens, and Polly is the wise heart of the family. There's just me and a great daft pup here at present, and 4 big snails bless them :wub: I know it will get sorted, pup will move on and my 2 will be able to come back, but it just feels like I have wandered into in alternate dimension at present.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have an extreme gale here. I nipped out to try and save my 9 ft potted sunflowers but they have been blown to pieces and I nearly became airborne myself.

We had that too last night. The lovely big fuschia my mum grew for us for our wedding (the type is called Wedding Day) looks as though a boulder bounced on it, it's decimated :angry:

At one point a deckchair was flying round the roof terrace. I think it came to rest down the side of the flat and I am just very grateful it didn''t go through a window :ohmy:

Hubbie is out for his 3rd driving lesson with friend this week and I have had a recommendation for a local isntructor which I am going to follow up this morning. Feels too good to be true....

Also must report that physios are truly evil people :angry:

Di - good luck with your op today, hope it all goes well :flowers:

JulesB - I don't like it when it's windy either, gives me the creeps :GroupHug: Feel sorry for the poor bloke I just saw up a ladder (well the dogs spotted him first which alerted me), putting up a Sky aerial on the side of next door's house.

RMF: I am soooo tired, I could sleep for a week. I suspect it's a mix of having disturbed sleep last night, plus my poorly body telling me to get some sleep so it can heal me. I have about an hour and a half max to go on the studying I have allotted for today, so after that I will go shopping and then have a nice nap on the sofa :tired:

:GroupHug: Marge and Alicia :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: for any one or pets that need them. It seems a sad time at the moment and i'm going to add to it. :(

This morning i had to have Jodies rabbit Katie put to sleep then got home and went to feed her snails. Normally they're done first thing but i was sorting Katie out instead. One of the snails Friggle had been laying eggs and was lying dead on top of them :( Jodie is going to be so upset :mecry:

Have fun at the Bridge you two. Katie you'll be back with your mates so you'll be happy :wub: :wub:

This morning i had to have Jodies rabbit Katie put to sleep then got home and went to feed her snails. Normally they're done first thing but i was sorting Katie out instead. One of the snails Friggle had been laying eggs and was lying dead on top of them :( Jodie is going to be so upset :mecry:

Have fun at the Bridge you two. Katie you'll be back with your mates so you'll be happy :wub: :wub:

That's sad news, I hope Jodie copes ok with the loss :GroupHug:

We had an awful night with Emily, she was up three times crying and then at 4.30am woke us up hallucinating I guess because of her high temperature. She's a lot better now though. Whatever she's got she's been generous enough to share with Molly though, she'd still in bed with an equally high temperature. I should buy shares in Calpol.

For you and Jodie :GroupHug:

RMF : Have finished the studying for today (might do a bit more reading through past papers later though).

I am going to have a shower and then go shopping. Still feel majorly shite, but I have no food in so have to go out.

Oh no poor Jodie and you :GroupHug:

Phebe must be hard without the girls and they're with us such a short time as it is. I hope your foster boy moves on quickly so you can have them back where they belong.

Jules it's very hard and I feel for you. Tess was very special. :GroupHug:

I managed to drag myself zombie-like around Sainsburys. Trouble is, cos I didn't make a list and couldn't think what to buy, I ended up chucking loads of expensive stuff in the trolley so spent a fortune :rolleyes:

I am going to have a nap, cos my head is fuzzy.

Oh no, poor squished fuchsia! I hope it bounces back OK.

Sorry to hear about Katie Bun and Friggle Snail.

The sun has come out and I and Susie Shortlegs are going to inspect a prospective new home for her this evening. It's with a single older lady, I suspect that the little womble will find that rather more to her taste than here where there are long legs and tails waving about at nose level and cats suddenly appearing when you least expect them. rolleyes.gif

... ETA Abby, did you actually *prod* Clive? He has that look about him that always make me prod my animals to check they are actually still alive... Then they give you an 'of course I am alive you total idiot, what did you wake me up for?' face. laugh.gif

Edited by cycas

Oh dear, they've both started puking now :sick01:

I've just spent a fortune at the vets on Jessica Bunny. Treatment for ear mites, paid for two vaccinations even though she only had one today the other is in two weeks, Rearguard to stop her getting flystrike and made an appointment to have her spayed. Then we can set about finding her a husband :wub: Her consultation was with Neil Forbes who is one of the best avian vets in Europe, we love him to bits :wub: He let Georgia listen to Jessicas heart beat :wub: I learnt that I'm overfeeding her though, she's only supposed to have two egg cups full of dried food daily! I think she's almost doubled in size since she arrived, probably due to all that food she's scoffed :ohmy:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all who need them

eeeeuuughghghh phoebejo.....pukiness is terrible, i hope your girls are better soon :flowers:

i got my inhalers eventually :rolleyes: i thought i would just walk in and ask for them and go home...oh no apparently i need to have my chest listened to and have been told once my op is done and i am feeling better i've to go and see the flippin nurse now for a 20 minute asthma check....... i've lived with it for 18 years i think i can cope :rolleyes:

i have been enjoying my walks with the 2 dogs lately, they will have to make do with short potters at the end of next week...... i don't like anyone walking them as my parents don't understand laney and my dad leaves diez do what she wants and then she is a little mare when i get back to walking her :laugh: