July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Jemima

:GroupHug: merledogs i hope your diverticulitus doesn't flare up :flowers:

I am off to a seminar about 'how to close that sale'. I think I might be better at the 'how to look like you can actually be arsed' event.

:laugh: :laugh:

i have had my information for my op through... they would like me to take a urine sample with me.....they didn't send a bottle :rolleyes: i also have to take all meds with me.... including inhalers, i had childhood asthma and i only need to take a puffer now during a chest infection or if my hayfever is dead bad (or before anaesthetic)... so i went to the drs to book and appointment.i didn't need a dr i was told by the receptionist... "i can do that for you" :unsure: then she was utterly shocked that it wasn't on repeat and i needed to see a dr :rolleyes: Duh thats why i asked for an appointment with a dr :laugh: i have to go back tomorrow now so i will ask for my inhalers and a sample bottle..... don't think the hospital would appreciate a sample in a jam jar :laugh:

anyone here used those compeed blister plasters??? i have a largeish blister on the sole of my foot (i have no idea how it got there) and need it to get better sharpish! it's on m good foot too..b*gger!

Griff - good luck at the hospital :flowers:

RMF : My diverticulitis has indeed flared up. In addition to the pain in my left abdomen I also have a temperature/fever and back pain. Feckin brilliant timing :( Mind you it can be brought on by stress and it has been a v stressful week so far.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all who are poorly today :flowers:

I've had the news I was dreading today, :( my friend with cancer isn't going to make it :mecry: I'm absolutely gutted, she has fought so hard for over a year. She doesn't want to know how long the doctors think she may have, but I have a feeling it's not long. :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to all who are poorly today :flowers:

I've had the news I was dreading today, :( my friend with cancer isn't going to make it :mecry: I'm absolutely gutted, she has fought so hard for over a year. She doesn't want to know how long the doctors think she may have, but I have a feeling it's not long. :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for you and your friend, my nan was given 3 months to live and she survived another 12 months, cherish each day :flowers:

awww Merledogs... do you have any medication in to stop it before it gets going??

I'm sorry Marge for both you and your friend :GroupHug: :flowers: Enjoy your time together,laugh,live and smile lots.

Alex I hope you feel better soon :flowers:

Right best go feed these pooseykatts.

Forgot to tell you,my ginger visiting stray who I might have named Gulliver is doing well at the vets following the horrible burn he got on his back.He's been there 3 weeks now,poor thing.It is healing slowly but will be a while longer with the vets with his buster collar and bandaged back paws :wub: I miss him

ETA pic of Gull's burn :(

gulliversmall.jpg

Edited by Kats inc

Ouchy Gulliver!

:GroupHug: Marge & Alex :GroupHug:

I suspected the mankiness on the backs of Georgias thighs was impetigo and not her usual manky eczema so I made an appointment at the doctors for her for this afternoon. Emily then got sent home from school at lunch time because she wasn't feeling well. Poor girl went straight to bed when she came in, got up for the doctors then went back to bed when we got back, she's still asleep now :sad02: She has a temperature of 39.1, tonsillitis and an ear infection. Georgias temperature is 38.4, she too has tonsillitis and impetigo. Both now have antibiotics. I don't like it when they're ill :(

Oh Marge I'm so sorry :GroupHug:

Jazz I didn't realise your mum had the same news. I'm really sorry :GroupHug:

Alex I hope it wears off quickly. Keep yourself dosed up. If you need a hand with anything shout missus. :GroupHug:

Poor Gulliver :ohmy:

Di all the very best for tomorrow. Think it's tomorrow. If you need help with anything please do shout :GroupHug:

Gulliver tested negative for FIV/FELV which was good.I think he's been sleeping under a car as he's got motor oil on his tail so I strongly suspect he's burnt himself on a hot exhaust pipe.It was like that for about 2 weeks before I caught him and got alot worse :( He's found his inner poof since he's been at the vets and I think Bert has been giving him lessons.He's been a visiting stray for about 4 or 5 months and at first wouldn't come near me and it's taken ages to be able to even touch him,now he's all 'love me stroke me' at the vets :rolleyes:

FFS don't tell my Mother but I think he may well be coming back to be resident here when his treatment is over :wub:

Marge :GroupHug: for your friend and may her remaining time be sunny and bright, filled with love, friendship and laughter.

Jazz your mum has to have her own way of dealing with her illness, all you can do is be supportive of her choices :GroupHug:

and another couple of :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for the poorly Bejo girls and also for Alex. it's probably the thought of another dog shite sarnie that's making you feel carp.

Poor little Gulliver cat :wub: hope he's well enough to come home soon.

RMF Dex in a buster collar is no fun, I was having a nap on the sofa and he tried to give me a wake up nuzzle...........I now have a fat lip and split gum to compliment the scrapes and bruises on my legs :ohmy: