• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleep tight Suki :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: For Tess

Glad Cliffy is improving :flowers:

hope your day gets better Griff :flowers:

:GroupHug: Mary and Sam

jazz, what you do with your life is no concern of anyone else's and they should butt out! You know what you can cope with, so keep yourself happy and let the rest of them go and bother someone else. :flowers:

Hello Abby :biggrin:

I have had hurty shoulders for a few days which are getting annoying now, so I'm cutting down computer activities for a while.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ex has told me he can no longer look after Minke and can I come and get her on Wednesday :mad: :mecry: I'm not able to have her, I don't know how Fleur will react and it will give him more of an excuse to try and meddle in my life. I don't know what to do.

Marge, hope your shoulders get better soon :flowers:

thankyou my day did get better... the 3 lumps my wee girly had removed were lipomas.... she may resemble a patchwork quilt now though :laugh:

chickentikka..... is there nobody you know who is looking for a dog? if so could they not sort of foster her until you see how fleur and minke would get on? and if they got on ok would you need to let your ex know that you had taken her on? not much help really am i.

Jazz it's got naff all to do with anyone else apart from you and whoever you get a dog from. Illness can happen to anyone. My lot didn't get walked every day when I was recovering from my ops either as Martyn just had too much on. It's one of those things. You find out who your friends are at times like these and I wouldn't worry cos you've got plenty. :GroupHug: I know what it feels like tho as funnily enough I got Bracken in similar circumstances (from the dog pining) I was called a moron on a rescue site which I had only just joined and it was my first one. Wonder I stuck around really. Funny thing is tho Bracken is safe for life.

Marge hope your hurty shoulder is a lot better tomorrow. Martyn has one of them and has had for weeks. I'm trying to get him to go to the docs but he's one of those silly things called a man. :GroupHug:

Griff yay for Diez and her lipomas. Sausages called for I reckon.

Minke is a huge slobberchops girl - great dane/mastiff cross, 7 years old and can be scared of her own shadow, so a big ask for anyone to take on. I love her to bits but I don't want 3 dogs, especially if it is an excuse for him to have contact. He's a flipping mess at the moment - but he's not my mess or responsibility.

Hello :wavey:

Hope everyone is ok and big :GroupHug: 's to anyone who needs one. Have been so busy with one thing and another not had much time to get online.

Had a lovely weekend with some fab Fugee's and better still, raised over £150 for Lab Rescue at the Bowood Show yesterday :biggrin:

Griff yay for Diez and her lipomas. Sausages called for I reckon.

Minke is a huge slobberchops girl - great dane/mastiff cross, 7 years old and can be scared of her own shadow, so a big ask for anyone to take on. I love her to bits but I don't want 3 dogs, especially if it is an excuse for him to have contact. He's a flipping mess at the moment - but he's not my mess or responsibility.

fully understand that :flowers: hopefully when he realises you won't be running to collect her he will hang onto her or try and find a good home for her himself :flowers: i am mightily chuffed about diez... the lump that i was concerned about was massive and came up suddenly then my vet was on holiday and nobody else operates on my baby but him :rolleyes: it will be nice not to burst into tears for no apparent reason :wacko:

Ex has told me he can no longer look after Minke and can I come and get her on Wednesday :mad: :mecry: I'm not able to have her, I don't know how Fleur will react and it will give him more of an excuse to try and meddle in my life. I don't know what to do.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Hope you find a solution Tiks.

Sorry to hear Maisie fell through Jazz, keep looking, there's a wee dog out there just waiting for you flowers.gif

Took ages to get to sleep last night then woke up at 5 worrying about Daisy, don't quite know why as it's all resolved but just couldn't stop thinking about it unsure.gif thank goodness we're going down to the Borders on Wednesday night, it's the Common Riding on Friday which is always great fun.

Took ages to get to sleep last night then woke up at 5 worrying about Daisy, don't quite know why as it's all resolved but just couldn't stop thinking about it unsure.gif thank goodness we're going down to the Borders on Wednesday night, it's the Common Riding on Friday which is always great fun.

it is probably because you know deep down she did nothing at all wrong and nothing that probably all other dogs would have done in the same situation :flowers: you and your dog are being deemed guilty and you aren't.... just remember that, you were not responsible for what happened and neither is daisy..you should never have been in that situation, somebody elses negligence and lack of responsibility towards their dog caused this....not you :flowers: hope you all have a fab time at the borders!

Jazz good luck in finding your new companion :flowers:

diez hasn't bothered her stitches at all and the pair of them are sparked out on the sofa :wub: again :rolleyes:

Mollydog and Az are being a right pain in the arse today. Yodelling, dancing, prodding with nose, PAY ATTENTION To MEEE!!! giving paw with menaces...

I suspect it's because it's been warm so they haven't wanted to walk far and tire themselves out. May need to get up obscenely early and make them race about in the cool tomorrow. If there was a moon tonight I'd walk 'em at midnight.