UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

How horrid, get well soon!

No news of beardie girl yet, will update as soon as I get any. Thanks for your good wishes for her :flowers:

Fingers crossed for the Beardie girl, thinking positive thoughts for her. :flowers:

Any luck with the contact number I gave you owl?

Morning :wavey:

Wet weather here, just right for the bank holiday :rolleyes:

Had another manic week at work, just like every other week now its the main corporate golf season. One of my clients sent me an enormous bouquet of flowers as a thank you, which was lovely.

:GroupHug: Jazz...norovirus is really nasty, hope you are better soon.

good thoughts being sent to the little beardie girl :flowers:

we have rain too..it was so nice yesterday i thought bank holiday was going to be nice :rolleyes:

i am still deaf... the drops for my nose the dr gave me aren't helping...it is getting on my nerves now :angry: if anyone knows how to get rid of fluid from the middle ear can they please let me know.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for poorly people. Get well soon.

:wavey: @ Lesley.

Wendy, it sounds like you have a lovely job if somewhat busy. I don't mind being busy, just wish I worked with lovely people like you do. :flowers:

Alex, hope you get a decent few quid for the greenhouse. Now is the season for gardening improvements. If we had a new house I would have taken it off you. :flowers:

Typical crappy weather for Bank Holiday. I was going to the Birmingham Gay Pride Parade today to get some photos but not going to stand out in the pizzing rain to do it. I will go tomorrow instead, shame there is only a parade on the one day. :rolleyes:

Two weeks today we will be on a plane! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just watched Valhalla Rising what a superb film, Madds Mikkelsen is sex on legs

Is it worth watching ? I have it on my Lovefilm.com list, the trailer did look good and the directors other film Bronson was excellent

its sickness, direrear, headaches,etc but highly contagious

Hope it doesn't hang around too long Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

if anyone knows how to get rid of fluid from the middle ear can they please let me know.

Haven't a clue, but have some Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif's

Afternoon

Well it's tiddling down a goodun today. Have been to the post office and Batleys. Now contemplating cleaning ze house and doing a bit of weeding. Then back to the studying.

The lads have all had a pigs ear and behaved impeccably. I love my boys :wub:

Jazz you really are going through the mill. Hope you're feeling a lot better very soon. :GroupHug: Keep thinking of your mum too.

Hope the Beardie is going to be ok.

Griff I hope your ear is ok soon. Don't know if antibiotics would help? :GroupHug:

Edited by Jacobean

Uuurg. I will join the ill people, I've had a bug since Tuesday and the damn thing has still not gone away. Jazz, do look after yourself, it must be really awful on top of your other health things!

I had all sorts of plans for today, and in the end I managed to force myself out to take Az out for a proper walk at Cotehele (had to go for a river valley walk, no way could I climb a hill right now) and then went back to bed! :rolleyes: Have just got up again.

Tell you what it's cheap being ill. I've barely eaten anything since Tuesday!

Mollydog managed to knock one of the staples out of her leg overnight, but the rest of them seem to be holding. That one was right on the hock so not surprising it pinged off really, it must have been under quite a strain.

Seth has a very fine nose. :laugh:

I am getting grumpier and grumpier over nextdoor *sighs* its pizzing down with rain but they have installed a HUGE patio umberella and are once again BBQ'ing and smoking me out they fecking well live in the sodding garden they even eat breakfast out there - it's fecking Wiltshire not the costa fecking brava rolleyes.gif I know I sound like a right misery guts but they are so sodding noisy!! It's non bloody stop morning noon and night - indoors or out all we hear is either them talking at the tops of their voices and the sound of their sodding stereo/tv. They KNOW damned well that we can hear everything we've spoken to them repeatedly about their surround sound speakers being mounted on the party wall - there is a constant drone drone drone background noise in my lounge nowadays, the kind that really really gets on your nerves because it is always fecking there!! When they go out in the garden they turn the sodding things up so they can hear it in the garden - what they then cannot hear is us banging on the wall arrrrggggg

They have guests today so no doubt this is going to go on late into the night getting louder and louder the drunker they get! The problem is the guy outranks hubby and whilst they have always been polite and promise to turn things down they seem to forget very quickly - and even when they have the tv low so we can't make out the words or what they are watching that drone drone drone warble drone warble bbbztttt drone warble bbbzzzzzttt goes on and on and on and fecking on!!!!

AND NO I DONT WANT A FECKING SAUSAGE I DONT CARE THAT IT ALL HAS TO BE EATEN I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT FREDS FLY FISHING COMPETITION EITHER NOR DOES THE REST OF THE BLOODY STREET SHUT THE FECKING HELL UP FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!