UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Jazz Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : Have been having a look on eBay at greenhouses cos I need to get rid of the one taking up space in my garden. I was going to put it on Freecycle, but I might as well make some dosh for it. Will have to clear it out and make some space in the garage for the bits and pieces.

Better than the one with the dog. If that had been Louie he would have pinched the kids biscuit and drunk his milk :laugh:

I really disliked that ad, Charlie should have cocked his leg and pizzed in his milk smile.gif.

Not impressed with handling techniques for ex battery hens shown on Landward tonight, this was the Scottish hen rescue, carrying hens upside down by one leg is not on angry.gif, it was just one man who was doing it but they should know better .

Jazz, that sounds bad, what is a nonovirus? :unsure:

Lesley, nice to see you back on here. :flowers: I think Sookie writes about vampires and I think Eric is one but an attractive one?

Owl you old drug baron you. Selling Geraniums by the ounce. SGT Melly was reading the blog from the force PC yesterday. He is still cringing at what they did to you and how its on the blog

Owl you old drug baron you. Selling Geraniums by the ounce. SGT Melly was reading the blog from the force PC yesterday. He is still cringing at what they did to you and how its on the blog

I didn't mind them coming round to investigate. They had a complaint and it was their duty to act. I was just unhappy that they discussed the complaint with my neighbour. It was fine because she is a nice person, but they weren't to know that.

I didn't mind them coming round to investigate. They had a complaint and it was their duty to act. I was just unhappy that they discussed the complaint with my neighbour. It was fine because she is a nice person, but they weren't to know that.

And she is one of your best customers. :sleep:

Hope the Beardie girl picks up soon

That is the name of a book I have just read by Clive Cussler, but the film is a completely different story and the name a coincidence. Film looks brilliant.

Please may I ask special Fugee thoughts and prayers for an exhausted Beardie girl found in a bad state, now at vets on drip? :mecry:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=23563

Thank you :flowers:

lots of positive thoughts for beardie girly :GroupHug: