UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

cool pics Kelly biggrin.gif

remember all the 'show me the money" talks from 6 weeks ago ? , well they have still not come up with a contract or start date so I am back at square 1 and still very unemployed

I think I will join in with Lesley and Snow and register a new business domain , I rather fancy

Sam@donoteventhinkabouttellingmeyouhaveanyworkformeuntillyouhavebloodycheckedyouhavethemoneytogowithitoriwillbeforcedtoshovesharppinsintoablutakmodelofyourarse.com

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

Michelle, what a lovely dream about Issie :wub:

Nice pics Kelly :biggrin:

My littlest hen is looking decidedly peaky tonight. I've just been sitting her in a bath of warm water and massaging her undercarriage. She was a bit :unsure: but then she seemed to like it. I've dried her off and put her to bed with some warm mash. Looks like the vet tomorrow if she is no better. Why are animals always poorly out of hours :rolleyes:

I wish the board would let me see the last page of the thread when I'm replying. By the time I've replied to one or two recent comments I can't remember the rest.

:wavey:

:laugh: Owl :wacko:

Had a dream Issie suddenly lolloped into the room, bounded up to me with her big soppy grin and I had the most fantastic cuddle with her, just like the old days. Then her old mum came in and said they'd all been on a holiday for ages. She hadn't died after all. Oh it was wonderful. Sadly not true but it was lovely to feel like I had been with her again.

:mecry: :wub:

29089_10150179877685453_888825452_12622552_5888893_n.jpg

I can do that :biggrin: I did it last Monday :pinkie: I am only just getting the hang of standing to gallop. Great pics :)

I have been catching up with washing today as the weather was better and the water was on :rolleyes: The plumbers are back in during the week, fitting out bathroom number two :)

No idea whats up with the ruddy board guys & gals - earlier it kept telling me we didn't even exist wacko.gif Not sure if Pingu is twiddling as we are pretty close to the date when he's free to move us to our new hosting company or if it's just the crappy old one playing silly buggers again.

I'm sure I could find it somewhere, but what does RMF stand for??

Sat here feeling sorry for myself as have impaled foot on spike of metal on way to take dogs out, OUCH!!!! Little bit of shock and a few tears later starting to feel a little better, not looking forward to OH applying the savlon tho! :wacko:

RMF - Random Mundane Fact :)

or Really Mad Females :unsure:

and duck :laugh:

Aww to Seth

Hope beardy girl is recovering :GroupHug:

Archie and Tessie have been clipped and the years have dropped off them, they now run around like new spring lambs, the loons :laugh:

Will post pics when I find the data cable

My garden is chock full of bats this evening, I counted 12 on the go at once, getting a bit dark to see them now (luckily I have a loan of a " see everything in the dark in green device" so I can keep watching) amazing given the winter we had, there seem to be more insects than ever this spring biggrin.gif, I think they are Horseshoe bats, there was one in the bedroom a few years ago, so I'm assuming it's the same colony.

hey everyone, hope everyone is ok. got court next week to see how long I have left before the flat is repo'd

Can you believe the landlord posted a new agreement out to me? :rolleyes:

Wot?? I fail to see his reasoning. :unsure:

Phebe - the flat is bein repo'd as he hasnt made a payment on it for almost a year. I've paid my rent on time every month but I have been given a prelimary date of the flat being taken on 15th June - hence the reason why I was confused why he has given me a new lease :rolleyes:

Phebe - the flat is bein repo'd as he hasnt made a payment on it for almost a year. I've paid my rent on time every month but I have been given a prelimary date of the flat being taken on 15th June - hence the reason why I was confused why he has given me a new lease :rolleyes:

Id be paying the rent direct to the mortgage company. The landlord presumably hasnt got the money to take you to court if you did or he would be paying the mortgage.

Its 1am and all the fugees have gone to bed. What time do you call this for sleeping. RMF is supposed to be open 24 / 7. I demand Snow gets up and has another rant.