UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Dear Mr Branson, I am not happy :mad: I waited in since 12, your engineer had not turned up by 3.45 so I rang ............. possibly India?? and was assured that they would be with me by 4. At 4.15 I rang again and was then told he was on his way and would be with me within minutes. By 4.35 Dex and Fleur were arsey as they wanted a walk, this time I was told that he had been held up on a job in Northampton but would be here by 5. At 5.30 when I called again I was told that the engineer had finished for the day :angry: and I'd have to book another appointment, how about Tuesday between 8 and 12. Well Mr Branson, guess what, I go out to work. I booked this visit 10 days ago and have wasted most of the day you knob :angry:

Luther, my nephew's choccy lab, is staying here for a couple of days. Cue a humping competition between him and Como. :ohmy: Flo is looking worried but also pretty pissed off. :unsure: :angry: We're just waiting for them to hump themselves to exhaustion and then all should be quiet. :)

That's the problem with chocolates - it's so hard to just have one - or so they say.

Beardie girl is still hanging in there, looks like she will pull through :)

For some reason this evening I started listening to myself, and now understand why we call ourselves mum or dad in relation to our dogs.

"For goodness' sake, act your age. You are too old to jump up and down on the stairs yelling for no reason."

"No, she didn't have more cheese than you did, you had exactly half each."

"Stop shouting, I heard you the first time."

"Step away from the hedgehog. No, it is not your friend, it wants you to come indoors and go to bed now."

"No, it can't come in and have a sleepover with you. And you can't stay at its house either."

etc etc etc :rolleyes:

Morning :flowers:

Can't sleep, thinking about Spike today :mecry: Don't want to stay around the house so we might be off to Ashbourne for a dog show in aid of the Ark animal welfare. I will have a check on the weather forcast shortly.

Good to see you back Lesley. :flowers:

You're right Owl, I have those conversations too :rolleyes:

Morning tired.gif

It pizzed down yesterday all feckin day, so after I'd been out and done walking and shopping, I settled down on the sofa with a good book, followed by a nap. It's been ages since I've done that (the book I mean, not the nap).

Seth wub.gif

For poorly peeps Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Good news about Beardie girl

RMQ : Can we please have some sun today, am v bored with the whole rain thing now rolleyes.gif

Morning tired.gif

It pizzed down yesterday all feckin day, so after I'd been out and done walking and shopping, I settled down on the sofa with a good book, followed by a nap. It's been ages since I've done that (the book I mean, not the nap).

Seth wub.gif

For poorly peeps Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Good news about Beardie girl flowers.gif

RMQ : Can we please have some sun today, am v bored with the whole rain thing now rolleyes.gif

Marge Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Edited by merledogs