UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I have a horrible feeling Eric's going to die in the next Sookie Stackhouse book crying_anim.gif

I've been of the opinion for several books now that eventually she'll end up with Sam :rolleyes: He loves her, she loves him but not in that way (well almost) and she could have the ordinary, happy family life she craves. Whilst she's with Eric both hers and Erics lives are at risk and I think there'll come a time when she'll decide it's not worth the bother anymore.

I've been of the opinion for several books now that eventually she'll end up with Sam :rolleyes: He loves her, she loves him but not in that way (well almost) and she could have the ordinary, happy family life she craves. Whilst she's with Eric both hers and Erics lives are at risk and I think there'll come a time when she'll decide it's not worth the bother anymore.

I luv's Sookie :wub: and Eric of course but since he's taken I'll stick with Bill :cool:

I have just finished book number 10 :biggrin: Cheryl where would you like me to send it on to :unsure:

Only tomorrow morning to work then 2 whole days off :biggrin:

Sat here feeling sorry for myself as have impaled foot on spike of metal on way to take dogs out, OUCH!!!! Little bit of shock and a few tears later starting to feel a little better, not looking forward to OH applying the savlon tho! wacko.gif

Ouch! Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

She went in again today to have the bandages off and it's all looking quite good considering - he's done a very neat job stapling up her tissue-paper skin and it's not swollen at all.

Pleased she's on the mend flowers.gif

RMF : I went to Costco at lunchtime to get some Autarky. I said to myself I was only going to buy the Autarky not splash out on other stuff like I normally do. It didn't work rolleyes.gif I ended up buying some beautiful Indian sandstone (I think) stepping stones and another towel. Oh well, I guess I saved money on not buying a new tyre this morning rolleyes.gif

I luv's Sookie :wub: and Eric of course but since he's taken I'll stick with Bill :cool:

I have just finished book number 10 :biggrin: Cheryl where would you like me to send it on to :unsure:

Only tomorrow morning to work then 2 whole days off :biggrin:

Its like a whole different world on here. Who the fecks Sookie and Eric ? Are they on DDA list or are they Greyhounds ?

Amy, be careful what you wish for! You might bring the coalition down and have another election! laugh.gif

Nooooooooooo!! :run4hills:

I think I may be the only person in the UK who isnt interested in Twilight and Vampire Diaries etc Only reason I know of them is my friend loves then and has had the books long before the tv shows/ films were made.

Edited by lil_angel

I'm finding the Sookie books hard going after the Twilight lot, think I'll stick to the TV show... Or maybe I just need to be in a different frame of mind?

Stick with them, I didn't care for the first one that much, but they keep getting better and better and a whole host of other types of "supes" are introduced

Went to my usual (excellent) tyre place on my way into work to get the spare tyre replaced on my car. They managed to fix the puncture so I didn't need a new tyre after all (despite them having ordered one in especially) biggrin.gif So instead of £50 for a new tyre I paid £10 (plus tip) for a repair and only waited 15 mins while they sorted it.

If anyone is in the Eccles area, they are called Taffy's Tyres (great name) on Renshaw Street M30 and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Well then in the world according to me that means you have £40 to spend on you you you biggrin.gif.....which I see you did rolleyes.gif

I don't think I mentioned in here that Mollydog has been in and had another operation to remove the wires and screws from inside her leg (put in after her tendon injury back at the start of September!

She went in again today to have the bandages off and it's all looking quite good considering - he's done a very neat job stapling up her tissue-paper skin and it's not swollen at all.

Great news Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Noooooooooooooo.....ooooooooo, because of Sookie's " breeding" ( which will overcome the whole, vamps can't have kids thing) she and Eric will have a baby and live happily ever after biggrin.gif

Its like a whole different world on here. Who the fecks Sookie and Eric ? Are they on DDA list or are they Greyhounds ?

Nah, couple of characters on t'telly and in a series of books.

Ben has been hunting a beastie in his fur which he picked up on our walk, we both saw it in his tail feathers then it disappeared, he's completely rearranged the hall rug trying to find it laugh.gif

My friends daughter Emma is being induced today, good luck Em's, hope it comes quick Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

last week I had a throat infection, this week I have the nonovirus :mecry:

the local rescue has a fun day on sunday, but im in quarantine. lewis is looking for somewhere to stay for a few days

when I cant tolerate coffee, I know im ill!

love to all, but I wont hug you, dont want you getting it lol