UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

For sore fingers and eyes and any other ailments Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

For Bendolina :pinkie:

Morning :tired: There's a board meeting in our office today so I'd best make myself look semi presentable, especially since my director's boss (the one who was 'challenging' to say the least) is leaving at the end of the month :pinkie: and my director is going to be reporting directly in to the MD, so he might come and have a chat with us today. (It would help if he wasn't so damn hansum that it makes me blush like a schoolgirl :blush: )

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I let the chooks out this morning a birdy pooped on my head :angry: I don't care if it is supposed to be good luck, I wasn't grateful :angry: This is the thanks I get for feeding the little sods all winter and providing enough shelter for 3 million of them to be nesting in my garden :angry:

This morning my eye felt like it had glass in it. It's not as bad since I put the cream in it, gunking like crazy though. I think I'll give it until this afternoon to start showing improvement before taking it back to the doctors.

My 'friend' who is trying to rehome their dog Melon has said she has found him an amazing home, however he will be running free over the new owners land and will need a shock collar to make sure he doesn't go near the sheep :mecry: I suggested a fence, not letting Melon out unless he is supervised in that area, or just old-fashioned training but I think she's a bit narked I said it was cruel. She said it was crueler to the sheep and Melon could be shot so I suggested she rehomed him somewhere that wouldn't be a problem :unsure: As soon as Melon has found a home I think she'll be coming off my friends list as I couldn't be comfortable to anyone who would rehome their dog into that situation :unsure:

your not wrong , I am considering asking the local church mice for a loan laugh.gif

re photos I was thinking more of a whip round :ninja:

Set a total and ask for donations, all funds to dogstar

yup so you can come and check out our new marks and sparks in widnes :laugh:

Blimey, M&S over near the scousers, west cheshire is

getting posh :laugh: :laugh:

Alica, for your mum and shadow :GroupHug:

Set a total and ask for donations, all funds to dogstar

Blimey, M&S over near the scousers, west cheshire is

getting posh :laugh: :laugh:

cheeky sod... Liverpool city centre has had an M+S forever... whats more suprising is the fact they given the Wids one of their own :laugh:

Wow nobody had any rmfs today? ohmy.gif

I'm going to have to book an appointment with the vet to see about Nog's leg, I'm sure it's nothing but best to check and make sure, what we've noticed as has the hydrotherapist is that when Nog does use that leg the surgical scars flush a deep red for a couple of hours straight after I can always tell if he's been weight bearing on the leg just by looking at the leg and seeing how red the scars are, my heads telling me that given his thin skin and the number of scars on the leg etc it's probably normal but since the leg also feels warmer than t'other one when he's used it I want to make sure nothing untoward is going on. In addition he has quite a thick lump in front of the hock in the area of the break, again it's probably nothing more than a thickening of the bone around the break site /screw site as it's definately not a soft tissue swelling but again I want to be sure thats all it is.

Nog has now very much turned into Aqua Nog - the mere mention of the word "swimming" send him into hyper yodel mode rolleyes.gif laugh.gif today after a full session with the jets he attempted to climb back INTO the pool to join the labrador that went in after him laugh.gif

Evening. Don't have time to catch up in here at the mo. Hope everyone is ok. Think of you all.

Dogs are all doing really well. Scoobs is starting to learn that gardens are more interesting and you can do things out there. Of course ablutions still need to be done in proper outdoors off premises.

Work is going a whole lot better and I love the course I'm doing and am reading loads for that.

I have been belly dancing for the second night in a row, I'm going to have aches on top of my other aches :wacko:

RMF I haven't been to burlesque since I hurt my back and hip, the thought of leaping around in high heels whipping off my clothes was just too painful :ohmy: I want to start again in May so am dithering.......do I give up gothic belly dance or traditional or do I do 3 classes a week :rolleyes:

Wow nobody had any rmfs today?

Not just today but have had real problems bringing up topics/psoting/editing etc. Don't know if it's just me but the site has been so slow I've just about given up on it lately :(

Hope all is ok with Nog's leg

I have been belly dancing for the second night in a row, I'm going to have aches on top of my other aches :wacko:

RMF I haven't been to burlesque since I hurt my back and hip, the thought of leaping around in high heels whipping off my clothes was just too painful :ohmy: I want to start again in May so am dithering.......do I give up gothic belly dance or traditional or do I do 3 classes a week :rolleyes:

If you can manage it go for all 3 - I'm really in awe of you doing all that

she had her treatment, went well, but her swollen leg has gone white and has swollen more.its cold in places. thats not good. shes going to see the nurse tomorrow

im off to bed and hope nobody gets me up in the night, as usual. I can hope

Verdict at the vets today is that Spuds paw thing won't need surgery after all biggrin.gif

Ben's now on Zubrin, and he's put on nearly a kilo of weight biggrin.gif

I made mushroom soup AND very delicious ginger cake, a doddle to make too and very moist and scrumptious, it makes two 1lb cakes, I may be fed up of ginger cake by the end of the week, if any one would like the recipe I will post it on here.

I luffs ginger cake :wub: and yay to Ben's weight gain

:GroupHug: for your mum Jazz and I hope that Suzeanna managed to get her blood test sorted out today

RMF1 Why am I working at this time of night :sleep: I'm emailing myself (at work, not here, that would be really stupid even for me :laugh: ) all sorts of screenshots for a remote logon facility for the trustees. If the silly old duffers don't understand it after the 'Jeez I'm a total f*ckwit' guide I've just done I shall boil my head.

RMF2 Went to make my sarnies for work tomorrow and the cupboard was bare :ohmy: I really couldn't be bothered with hardboiling eggs as they are impossible to peel when a day out of the chook and I've got no mayo. The only alternative was some very ripe gorgonzola :wub: I will be popular tomorrow :ohmy: Note to self - must do some food shopping :unsure:

I'm giving up for the night and going to haul my aching carcass off to bed. NN :flowers:

Edited by chickentikka