UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jazz look after yourself Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I have booked my next course which will hopefully be my last one on level 5 (although I have reservations regarding the exam I just sat). The exam is in May. The course is weekends at my usual study centre starting 27th March, but before that I have another one which I am doing self study for an exam on 8th March.

It's a lot of hard work I know, but I would rather get it out of the way and then hopefully in 18 months time it will be worth it when I have MCIPS after my name and a very transferable professional qualification.

Edited by merledogs

my sons lost my mail :mad: , so ive just rung motability to see if they have written about my grant. what a shock, they have got an answer today! so they will be putting it all together and writing to me in about 3 weeks.

im picking up the dogs lamb later, they will be happy.

ive rung BT, they say it could be her handsets, so ill check them tomorrow

I saw a cordless kettle tipper on ebay for £4.99 the other week, didnt get it of course, so now they are £35 when I want one! might as well buy another superkettle

I have ordered a red SMEG fridge freezer, so thank you for the advice here.

Yes it is all about looks not functionality, yes it is rather a lot more then I ever dreamt of spending on a Fridge/Freezer -but hey, it's all for me and it's my treat so I shall not feel guilty!!!

It is being delivered on the 18th February...and I am very excited. Not that it will go with the tiles and paint so now I need some of Merledogs enthusiasm for interior decorating to get it looking good for the important arrival!!

Mxxx

my sons lost my mail :mad: , so ive just rung motability to see if they have written about my grant. what a shock, they have got an answer today! so they will be putting it all together and writing to me in about 3 weeks.

im picking up the dogs lamb later, they will be happy.

ive rung BT, they say it could be her handsets, so ill check them tomorrow

I saw a cordless kettle tipper on ebay for £4.99 the other week, didnt get it of course, so now they are £35 when I want one! might as well buy another superkettle

I don't want to nag, Jazz - but it sounds as though you aren't taking it easy. I'm sure the hospital wouldn't have released you with pneumonia if they'd realised you'd be going out shopping, picking up the dogs' food, etc. :unsure:

Can't your sons get your shopping for you until you're stronger? :GroupHug: You're under enough stress with your own health and your Mum's at the moment - you really must take care of yourself. :flowers:

I don't want to nag, Jazz - but it sounds as though you aren't taking it easy. I'm sure the hospital wouldn't have released you with pneumonia if they'd realised you'd be going out shopping, picking up the dogs' food, etc. :unsure:

Can't your sons get your shopping for you until you're stronger? :GroupHug: You're under enough stress with your own health and your Mum's at the moment - you really must take care of yourself. :flowers:

Quite right, another one here, not nagging :unsure: :biggrin:

now I need some of Merledogs enthusiasm for interior decorating to get it looking good for the important arrival!!

If you find my enthusiasm could you please return it to me? flowers.gif

RMF : It's been snowing steadily for the past few hours. Snow has stuck and is still coming down heavy. I think Helly's gone on holibobs just at the right time.

:mecry: Aunty Dotty still poorly in coma..

:biggrin: Fezzi Bunny Wabbit is hopping round and making up for lost eating time..

Think Im going to cancel this year, had enough already.. gets a phone this afternoon from my sisterinlaw, thought it was about her dads funeral but it was to tell me my brother has had another heart attack, only mild is in hospital and is ok but hes not stopped flipping smoking.. I told her when he comes out, Im gonna go and stay with them and if he lights a cigarette up while im their, ill throw him out of his 2nd floor flat window :laugh: I know it must be hard but he needs to get on patches etc.. 4 heart attacks in a year.. two major heart ops.. prob be going over to yorkshire over weekend to see him :biggrin: last time he had his heart op, I bought him a colouring book and pencils :laugh: :laugh:

you can play with it cycas lol

id love to be resting, really, but with the food not being delivered, I had to go shopping as there fridge literally had a piece of cheese and a pint of milk in it. My friend cooked me tea so it was worth picking up the dogs food. :biggrin:

Im taking mother for her scan tomorrow, but then thats it, really. I cant keep running, my bodys clearly telling me that

I love you all for nagging and caring :GroupHug: :flowers:

Bought the hounds a giant purple fluffy honking octopus, but they have spurned it. unsure.gif

Ingrates! rolleyes.gif

Louie would love a giant purple honking Octopus but he would probably kill it in 5 minutes flat and then we'd spend the rest of the evening cleaning up all the fluff from its insides :laugh: