UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Am nursing a very sore toe today had a very vivid dream last nite that kind of woke me up and i tried to get out of bed and prompty fell over (leg was still asleep) eeek!!! whihc then woke us matt and missy who then thought 5.30 was a good time to get up! mecry.gif

:GroupHug:

:laugh: Spins, no Roses left at mine but probably just as well cos the kids want to get the chocolate fountain out tonight :biggrin:

:ohmy: celeste

Brrr - cold here too Alex, I keep turning the heating up but Darren and the boys get too hot :mad:

Absolutely delightful Homecheck completed,one wee pup is going to have a lovely new home :biggrin: Not such good news searching for missing Wiccaeys girl Molly.3 hours I was out and not a sight of her - and in an area where there are just so many places she could be sheltering,but lots of people are aware she's missing - I accosted everyone we met and all the dog owners knew of her already.

:ohmy: Bendolina!! :GroupHug: Celeste (for nearly losing Ben and for patience- not strangling Eddie)

The thought of more chocolate :sick01: Bring on the green veg I say!

We (me and the beasties) were all snuggled on the sofa watching Doctor Who on iplayer when Tilli, who was sitting on my lap, had a seizure. :(

Kenza is always very interested when this happens so i keep her well away. Tilli doesn't snap or anything when she seizes.This time Kenza was snuggled up next to me and we were stuck. All she did was turn round and nuzzled Tilli and licked her ears gently. :wub:

Tilli may have had seizures while I'm at work, I don't know, but now at least i know Kenza isn't going to hurt her when it happens, she seemed to be trying to comfort her.

I luffs my big lummox of a dog :wub:

108_0655.jpg

Edited by chasta

:wavey: @ Sam in Sri Lanka and eve in France.

We went out late for one walk only today, just me and Wispa, as I have overused my dodgy ankle and it looks like a puffball. A few people were up on the mountain taking pictures, very sunny and beautiful.

Sorry no luck with Molly collie today, hope tomorrow brings a sighting.

Kenza is very sweet :wub:

Ben, oh dear! Thank goodness he is OK.

Very nearly had an ex Tibetan Mastiff this afternoon, thanks to Eddie angry.gif, he's been told that Ben will bog off at the slightest opportunity, but he still thought it was fine to leave the gate open while he put Spud and Daisy into the back seat of the car, I looked up from tying my boots to see Ben's tail disappear out the gate and he was off, we live on an A road, so very busy, thankfully because of the weather there was very little traffic, and even more thankfully Ben stuck to the pavement but there was no stopping him, I was running as fast as my short hairy legs would go and Ed ran back for the car, luckily Ben veered into a neighbours drive to investigate and I caught him there, I did a lot of tongue biting when Ed appeared with the car and we set off to Perth, about five miles into the journey, I asked Ed if he'd shut the front door when he went back for the car " no".....so back we frigging well went banghead.gif, are all men like that or is it just mine ?mad1.gif .......and to top it all off Ben did a huge big pish up a display stand in P@H...... marvellous.

:ohmy: :ohmy: bloody hell!!!!!! glad you got him back o.k that was very lucky! lol at him having a wazz in p@h

Sorry to hear Molly is still out there.

Pleased Ben is safe.

Kenza is beautiful and I hope Tillie's seizure was a slight one and she's a lot better now.

Hope Darren finds a job very soon.

Hope your ankle is a lot better by the morning Phebe

I'm about to take Scoobs out. It's very cold here again and the paths and roads have gone a bit slippery so I'll have my wellies on. Got all I needed to done in town. Finally have a mobile phone. Got some clothes with my M & S vouchers from Xmas. We went to Pizza Hut afterwards as we were starving. Very rarely do that but enjoyed it.

I'm going to try and chill and read one of my doggy books tonight as need to do an assessment soon.

ohmy.gif Bendolina!! Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Celeste (for nearly losing Ben and for patience- not strangling Eddie)

The thought of more chocolate sick01.gif Bring on the green veg I say!

We (me and the beasties) were all snuggled on the sofa watching Doctor Who on iplayer when Tilli, who was sitting on my lap, had a seizure. sad01_anim.gif

Kenza is always very interested when this happens so i keep her well away. Tilli doesn't snap or anything when she seizes.This time Kenza was snuggled up next to me and we were stuck. All she did was turn round and nuzzled Tilli and licked her ears gently. wub.gif

Tilli may have had seizures while I'm at work, I don't know, but now at least i know Kenza isn't going to hurt her when it happens, she seemed to be trying to comfort her.

I luffs my big lummox of a dog wub.gif

108_0655.jpg

i would love her too shes beautiful x