UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Have been out walking hounds (and Tara Banana) through the snow. Last time it snowed, everyone in the village looked out of their windows and said 'oh, how pretty' then ignored it till it froze and started to be a real problem - we are not used to snow down here!

Today everyone is out with their brooms and grit furiously moving the snow about . We've only had about a centimetre! :laugh:

Morning :tired:

No snow here, just more frost biggrin.gif

can you keep your snow up manchester way please, Ive had enough of the stuff now :laugh:

Its snowing here and is quite heavy, also had some thunder mixed up

in it as well.

Only just got up as I have been having trouble sleeping the last

few weeks, Archie is now my alarm call by licking my face

until i get up to let him out the back.

I now have yellow snow out there :laugh:

Morning

Only drive if the weather is ok Jazz. No good putting yourself and that new knee at risk for a bag of teddies. Shame you didn't need the help this time last week as we kept tootling close to Dartford.

We've had a hail storm here that's covered everywhere. Need to go to town today so will shake a leg and get out earlier than normal just in case. I've already said to Martyn if it kicks off again he's going to have to drive me to and from work again. My car only has to get a sniff of snow and ice to slip about.

Happy Birthday to Keira.

Merledogs looking gorgeous and snuggly.

My house is in chaos. Instead of doing one part of it or 1 room at a time I've rampaged all over so need to spend the next couple of days trying to sort out as much as I can.

Hope Molly is found safe very soon.

Can't do emoticons on the laptop.

Hello from a very warm and dry Sri Lanka

Internet here is limited so I am updating via my blog , links below

http://dogstardogblog.blogspot.com/2009/12/long-and-short-of-it.html

http://dogstardogblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/not-such-happy-new-year.html

Happy new year

Sam

Had a very cold, soggy walk with the dogs as it was sleeting for most of it. Still sleeting now and the roads are full of slush, so if this freezes then it's gonna be slippery tomorrow.

Have taken delivery of 1 of the 4 dog leads I ordered last week - no delivery note or anything to say why only 1 was sent.

corrrrrr

did I say it looked ok out there! I left the heating on 13 and its come on, its ruddy freezing! I took the egg boxes and carrier bags to the farm shop. I missed out on all the bones over xmas, oh well. My car is full of stuff from before the op. Ive brought some in so ill have room tomorrow.

The tree is down. Bye bye Christmas tree :santa:

Same here :)

Also I have finished work now, a job is not for life, it's just for Christmas :rolleyes: People keep asking if I am going to look for something else now but am really hoping that something will turn up for Darren now and I can carry on doing nothing as usual :whistle:

I am waiting for the car to come home and then I am going to brave Sainsbury's :bigdrve: I must stay away from the tins of Roses which have apparently been reduced to £2.50 according to MSE.

Same here :)

Also I have finished work now, a job is not for life, it's just for Christmas :rolleyes: People keep asking if I am going to look for something else now but am really hoping that something will turn up for Darren now and I can carry on doing nothing as usual :whistle:

I must stay away from the tins of Roses which have apparently been reduced to £2.50 according to MSE.

Good luck with the job hunting (for Darren) - must just rush pop down to sainsbury's for one or two items I've forgotten ....errrhm :D

Very nearly had an ex Tibetan Mastiff this afternoon, thanks to Eddie angry.gif, he's been told that Ben will bog off at the slightest opportunity, but he still thought it was fine to leave the gate open while he put Spud and Daisy into the back seat of the car, I looked up from tying my boots to see Ben's tail disappear out the gate and he was off, we live on an A road, so very busy, thankfully because of the weather there was very little traffic, and even more thankfully Ben stuck to the pavement but there was no stopping him, I was running as fast as my short hairy legs would go and Ed ran back for the car, luckily Ben veered into a neighbours drive to investigate and I caught him there, I did a lot of tongue biting when Ed appeared with the car and we set off to Perth, about five miles into the journey, I asked Ed if he'd shut the front door when he went back for the car " no".....so back we frigging well went banghead.gif, are all men like that or is it just mine ?mad1.gif .......and to top it all off Ben did a huge big pish up a display stand in P@H...... marvellous.