UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Happy New Year one n all! :partytime:

Soooooo glad to see 2010, it's gonna be a great year, I can feel it in me bones :biggrin:

Last night was ridiculously quiet round here, I don't think anyone in our street let any fireworks off at all. The back of our street backs onto a busy road, so no fireworks to be heard from there either - bliss :)

Woke up this morning tho to the sound of my upstairs neighbour having a drunken argument from his balcony with departing guests. At least I guess that's what it was, my Polish is non-existent so couldn't understand a word, but the tone of voice indicated that they weren't parting on good terms :rolleyes: Then I heard another neighbour shout "Oi, shut up!" and that made me laugh, so I had a good start to the year :)

Will be taking the guys round the park shortly, then go to the gym and a nice, longer walk has been planned for later.

Morning :tired:

Just went in the kitchen after Paul had made the fire up, and found this

SquirrelCattyFire.jpg

Brilliant laugh.gif

Fab news about Buster wub.gif

Fireworks were horrendous here last night and went on for several hours. I must have just dropped off and Timmy decided he needed a poo, so they were all let out at 3.30 am and I got back to sleep about 4, but they did let me have a lie in until 8.

Happy New Decade to all my Fugee friends. I hope 2010 is your best year yet flowers.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Great pic Alex

As predicted I was in my bed before 12, no fireworks round here, didn't hear any at least, but once the window shutters are closed there's very little can be heard anyway, although one of them is now stuck shut as Ed being a typical bloke forced one of the catches completely closed and it is now well and truly jammed.

Contemplating going into Edin today to visit mum, haven't been in for nearly a fortnight because of the snow

Edited by celeste

Happy new year everyone :flowers:

So glad lots of oldies dogs got rescued in time. :biggrin:

Not many fireworks here last night, but Cherry and Jack don't bother about them anyway. :wub:

we're off out soon for a walk with the Coventry Greyhound Group. It's become a bit of a new year's day tradition now :biggrin:

Happy New Year everyone :biggrin:

Havent had a good start to mine , hoping its not an omen :unsure: Last night Izzie scoffed indian chicken mini kebabs which were on small wooden sticks :ohmy: Was my fault, i left them for about 20 seconds and she had them :mecry: Luckily she puked immediately and i could account for the skewersincluding those she threw up but it was very scary. Vets know me well so told me to keep a close eye on her througout the night and phone immediately if there was a problem. Then one of the cats came in with a nasty cut nose which was very, very swollen :rolleyes:As hes an evil sod vets again said watch him carefully as you're up with Izzie all night :rolleyes: Vet did say at one point he reckoned i was after a New Years kiss and that was why i kept phoning :laugh: I did say if i had a huge vet bill by the end of the night there would be far more than a kiss on offer to get the bill down :laugh: :laugh: Anyway they're both recovering well so fingers crossed it continues but i've learnt a lesson regarding Izzie and food.