UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Morning all, my yearly dip into fugee land :wavey: :rolleyes: I've got a bit of a strange request actually, is it possible to buy dog collars for dolls? No, it's not what you think either! A very nice lady called Ann Shambrook has produced some trailhound figurines and I've ordered one (as a pressie to Allison) that she has painted like Meg, the finishing touch would be the pink collar but a quick google didn't bring any results. She sent me a couple of photos last night now the paint has dried, see what you think and any ideas where I might get a miniature collar?

meg_figurine_ref.jpg

What a lovely present! wouldn't the easiest thing be to make one? I made a red collar for a black lurcher figurine simply by plaiting three strands of fairly thick red wool together to the right length, then putting it round the neck and sewing the ends together.

Gentle squishes for Ben Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Milly had severe HD from less than a year old and it never stopped her doing anything. Ben could learn to enjoy hydro - lots of dogs are scared of it at first apparently but they can start to enjoy it once they get used to it.

Home from work and gearing up to watch the big game tonight - wibble huh.gif

The Naturediet arrived today and I warmed it up in the microwave for a minute and then mixed it in with their kibble, which they wolfed down wub.gif

Took the Ds down to the fields behind work today,haven't been for a while and they loved it.Daisy bless her had such a good time sniffing all over the place,probably for voles,that's her usual pastime down there.I kept Duncan well away from the river as it's very swollen and fast and after Daisy had a small faint realised that letting her go across the narrow footbridge above a very fast river off-lead probably wasn't a good idea :(

Anyone else having problems with Facebook,can't open my messages or post anything.

WTG janeddie :flowers:

Hope Ben learns to enjoy the hydro.

Daisy :GroupHug:

Latest on little Vicky: not much hope of tracing the person she was chipped to. Dibs kindly got all available details from Petlog for me, but there is no answer to the phone as yet. I checked the address on electoral register and there is no one of that name living there now. After 16 years it was a long shot anyway but needed to be checked out.

The possible home offered by an elderly lady turns out to be unsuitable as this lady needs a steady old dog who plods around, and Vicky is getting livelier every day. She is very inquisitive and into everything, scuttling around like a typical terrier. She will be moving on to a local small dog rescue at some point soon.

What a lovely present! wouldn't the easiest thing be to make one? I made a red collar for a black lurcher figurine simply by plaiting three strands of fairly thick red wool together to the right length, then putting it round the neck and sewing the ends together.

Rewire house, easy enough, convert the loft, pretty straight forward but plait and sew, that sounds like a job for my mum :laugh: Thanks for the idea, I'll give her a call tomorrow :flowers:

Facebook's working fine for me.

Nowt on t'telly so going to watch Rock n' Rolla on dvd, which means I'll have to sit through a whole film starring Gerard Butler.....oh how will I cope ! rolleyes.gif

Poor Ben's still a bit wacko.gif from his sedation wub.gif, although he has managed some ice cream and Build Up rolleyes.gif.....thank you for his squishes, he likes squishes.

So tried. Early night needed I needed.

Lynne we saw a lovely little BT pup on our walk on Sunday :wub:

Forgot to mention they were talking in work about Andrew Lloyd Webber and apparently the next show they are looking for a Dorothy and Toto :laugh:

Edited by lil_angel