UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Cherry and Jack :wub:

Penshaw is just round the corner from me. Keith and the gang could have come to mine for their lunch :flowers:

Good thoughts for Jemima cat :GroupHug:

Nice furniture Alex :flowers:

It's freeeeezing here this morning. I am going to break the bad news to Whupptey Jake that we are going for a walk shortly :rolleyes:

Good luck for next week Michelle, I hope it all goes well :flowers:

Edited by JulesB

Cherry and Jack have just the best life, haven't they! :wub: Sparky and Kiera ask that next time Keith stops by at ours and pick them up too, as their adventures have got few and far between

It breaks up their normal mundane weekday if they can go somewhere, they weren't too impressed with the traffic jams on the way back though :rolleyes: Spaky and Kiera would be most welcome :flowers:

Penshaw is just round the corner from me. Keith and the gang could have come to mine for their lunch

You could have been invaded by Simpsons :biggrin: Enjoy your walk.

Good luck for monday Michelle :flowers:

Lovely furniture Alex, you've done really well matching everything up. :flowers:

Hope the bruises aren't too bad Nige. :box:

Sorry you're still having such a bad time at work Jules. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: For Jemima

Keith has taken our dishwasher to the diswasher hospital. When he comes back we're off to the market to look for a noo rug.

:wavey: Morning

Me & the boys have had a lie in, which was nice. I'm working at the golf club this evening so wasn't in a hurry to get up :rolleyes:

Got to go to the bank and post office today, parcels to go to aunt & uncle in Barbados need to be posted this week so better early than late. Will take the boys and stop off at Maude Heath on the way back so Sir H can get out of the car and go straight into the field. He's still not up to walking too far but is happy enough being a housedog :wub:

Cherry and Jack on Penshaw momument :wub:

DSC03708.jpg

What a pair :wub:

Timmy is undoubtedly wondering how he's supposed to sit on that while eating his dinner! :) :wacko:

I am just wondering how long it will take Taffy before he's sitting at the table while I'm eating my dinner :rolleyes:

Bad news: Jemima's tumour looks like it is back and we are booked for am ultrasound on monday morning :mecry: :mecry: I am scared.Good thoughts would be much appreciated as I do have that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Unfortunately I know exactly how you feel Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

RMF : My muppetry continues. I went to take the calor gas bottle to put it in the car and go and get a new one, but it felt unusually heavy for an empty one, so I shook it and there was sloshing around so it's not even empty :rolleyes:

Morning :)

Good news: I think it's Jules 1 - Work 0 so far in the latest battle.

Bad news: Jemima's tumour looks like it is back and we are booked for am ultrasound on monday morning :mecry: :mecry: I am scared.Good thoughts would be much appreciated as I do have that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Edited to add that is a fab photo of Cherry and Jack :wub:

About time too, re the work! I take it new union person is seriously applying boot to backsides then?

Jemima :GroupHug: Of course we will be sending lots of good thoughts.

Yes, brill photo.

I have had a mostly sleepless night as I had to stay awake to stop Wispa from rousing the village. We kept getting a sound like distant thunder, but the sky didn't look thundery. It would stop and start up again, and we couldn't work out where it was coming from. Wispa was frightened and I was worried something bad was happening with the central heating. By 6 a.m. her nerves and mine were in shreds, and then I found out what it was. Freak acoustic effect caused by 2 big hamster wheels! They were in the spare bedroom but you couldn't hear them outside the door. I had put the hammy units on a drop leaf table with one leaf down, which created a sound box affecting the living room below, and also echoed in an alcove over the stairwell. Hamster units are now on thick foam padding, spare bedding and curtains are packed under the table and into the alcove. The noise was probably there on previous nights but couldn't be heard over the wind, hail, rain, thunder etc. Paws crossed for a quieter time tonight :rolleyes:

Lots of love to Jemima and you :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I'm freezing cold :spudniksmurf: Been outside with the chooks since 9am. Now warming up with tea and biccies.

Whoooo hoooooooooooooooooo I yam able to play music and films with proper sound/volume again at last!! I have been very very reluctant to replace my 5.1 surround sound system for the pc which had been popping and banging and making it impossible to really enjoy music for ages, then I bought a new monitor so started using the inbuilt speakers which are crap to say the least. So I have iff'd am'd um'd and ah'd for far far too long concerned that it was possibly a problem with my sound card rather than the speakers and thus loath to buy new ones in case the problem persisted. Anyhooo I had some Amazon vouchers that were due to expire so decided to buy a set of cheapo speakers and if they didn't work give them to Rob for his lap top - only then I decided that even cheapo ones had to be fairly decent rolleyes.gif so more iffing amming and ummming ensued for yet more weeks rolleyes.gif laugh.gif until finally on Thursday I went for a relitively cheap set of Logitechs which came this morning - and they are brilliant! For £17.99 they are allllmost as good as my 5.1's (not quite but hey ho who cares? lol) More importantly the stereo is excellent and the bass is fab, they don't sound at all tinny which cheap ones tend to do so all in all a superb buy!

This also means next door will now find out exactly how fecking loud it is when music is played at volume which they do constantly drowning out our tv & maybe those wall mounted cinema speakers they stuck up on the party wall might get moved? - if not then they can live with MY explosions and gunshots etc. see how they like it for a change. biggrin.gif

:laugh: at the norty scary hamsters

:GroupHug: jemima

:GroupHug: for anyone or pets that need them :GroupHug:

On thursday it was Jodies 9th birthday and her guinea pig Honey decided to collapse and be very poorly. Sadly he died this morning but spent 2 days inside being cuddled and kept warm with hot water bottles. He was over 7 yrs old so a good age.We will miss him though.

So sorry little Honey has passed on. Big hugs to Jodie and you. :GroupHug:

Have dragged poor Martyn round the shops to get me some clothes so I'll be half decent next week.

Had better think about taking the mob out soon. I miss having a girl around but I'll have to get on with it.