UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Jemima and I are back from the vets.Not good news at all I'm very sad to say :mecry: Her liver is hugely enlarged and most of that is tumour.She starts steroids today and some milk thistle type meds tomorrow when I pick them up.The outlook is not good obviously but at the moment we don't know how long.

I was coping kind of ok with the work situation which is fecking horrendous but this is just about set to tip me off that precipice :mecry:

Sorry for woe is me post but totally and utterly fecked off with life right now.

sorry to hear that Jules and hope Jemima responds well to her meds :flowers:

I am also a bit woe today , my appointment with my osteopath has left me feeling I did 10 rounds with Henry Cooper and my lovely new potential job appears to have fallen by the wayside as they have not come back to me with an firm offer which means they cannot afford to hire me :mecry:

so tomorrow I will drag my miserable and aching butt into London to do more talking with more prospective clients , I have more meetings next week as well so fingers crossed something will come up

Jemima and I are back from the vets.Not good news at all I'm very sad to say :mecry: Her liver is hugely enlarged and most of that is tumour.She starts steroids today and some milk thistle type meds tomorrow when I pick them up.The outlook is not good obviously but at the moment we don't know how long.

I was coping kind of ok with the work situation which is fecking horrendous but this is just about set to tip me off that precipice :mecry:

Sorry for woe is me post but totally and utterly fecked off with life right now.

I'm so sorry the news wasn't better. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: for Jules and Jemima, and Amy and HLGS and everyone in need.

Hand was xrayed, no fracture but a busted blood vessel on back of hand, and they made more fuss about it than I expected because they are a bit concerned about how blue and puffy and generally horrid it is. The doctor thought I must be in a lot of pain, but it's not too bad unless I try to do too much with it. I have to put on a support bandage except at night, and wear it in a sling as much as poss or elevate it, and do as little as I can get away with. Doing minimal driving but went up to the mountain to let Wispa have a whizz round before dark. Am typing with left hand which turns out to be quicker as I don't have to go back and correct a zillion reversed letters :laugh:

:wavey:

:GroupHug: Jules :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Sam

Ouch Owl! :flowers:

Don't mention weigh-ins Andrea, I have been very norty recently :ninja:

I have been at work today :biggrin: A proper full day 9 - 5.30!! Darren walked the dogs and drank loads of coffee at home - talk about role reversal :laugh: :laugh: I am doing another full day of training tomorrow too. I get a staff discount :pinkie:

glad your first day went well Juila , sounds very exciting and staff discount sounds great as well

I am okay really , I have been out of work for over a year and just keep myself busy with Dogstar stuff and have learnt to budget really well. A bit longer won't really hurt ( its just I got excited thinking I had a job)

:GroupHug: Owl, that sounds nasty

:GroupHug: jules and gemima

How long do you look after a stray cat before you give in and class her as an offical family member :laugh: Was thinking about Rosie and reckon that after nearly 4months of living on the doorstep that she wants to stay here. She still wont let me touch her, will come in the house for a few minutes but front door has to be left open and she has her own kennel filled with hay in the porch that she loves.I think its time to admit defeat :rolleyes: :laugh:

:GroupHug: Owl, that sounds nasty

:GroupHug: jules and gemima

How long do you look after a stray cat before you give in and class her as an offical family member :laugh: Was thinking about Rosie and reckon that after nearly 4months of living on the doorstep that she wants to stay here. She still wont let me touch her, will come in the house for a few minutes but front door has to be left open and she has her own kennel filled with hay in the porch that she loves.I think its time to admit defeat :rolleyes: :laugh:

yep :cool:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Jules :GroupHug:

Ouch! Hope your hand gets better soon, Owl :flowers:

How long do you look after a stray cat before you give in and class her as an offical family member :laugh: Was thinking about Rosie and reckon that after nearly 4months of living on the doorstep that she wants to stay here. She still wont let me touch her, will come in the house for a few minutes but front door has to be left open and she has her own kennel filled with hay in the porch that she loves.I think its time to admit defeat

I think you might be right there :wink:

I think "the bug", whoever he is, has finally caught up with me. I am so, so tired and just can't take anyting in at all. Went to work this morning but had to call it a day halfway through, as I felt like a ball of cottonwool had exploded in my head and blocked all incoming sensory traffic :wacko: CAme home and slept. Walked dogs then snoozed some more on the sofa with dogs, cooked very basic tea and then had another snooze on the sofa with Kiera. Had a cuppa tea and now I'm tired again so we'll be heading to bed shortly :tired: Somehow I don't think I'll be making it into work tomorrow....