UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

sounds like you have found the perfect job Wenders :flowers: I am chuffed for you

I am beginning to think I am not going to get any more work in the short term which is a bummer . I have only had 6 half days work in the last 11 months so you think I would have accepted things are grim already :laugh: ( bit slow on the uptake me ) mind you on the plus side surely the inland revenue now owe me some of the tax I have paid in advance :unsure:

I have a plan which may involve a change of direction for me, I don't know if it will work or if I can make any money out of it and I will hopefully know a bit more after next week

Well done Shadow

It must be lovely working somewhere so beautiful Wendy

Are you joining forces with Gertie and planning world domination Sam :ohno01:

Big tired yaaawwwwn :sleeping_03anim:

Car can't be fixed until Monday at the earliest which is a bit of a poopants, as I was supposed to go to London on Saturday morning and Bedford in the afternoon so thats all stuffed. I also think that I will run out of chook food and there's nowhere in walking distance (and I will walk miles), I've also got a courier parcel I was supposed to pick up yesterday but couldn't and who knows when I can ...... grr grumpy old tiks.

Has anyone got any leftover dinner please as I'm too tired to cook. fank ewe :flowers:

Morning :wavey:

Tiks I hope your poorly car is better soon :flowers:

Had some sad news last night. One of our doggy friends who we walk with regularly - Jig the Dally - died suddenly last night. Vet suspects either aneurism or heart attack. Here he is with all his mates and his mum and gran last November :wub: Sleep tight Jig :mecry:

0a.jpg

Edited by merledogs

Morning Fugees! :wavey:

Sorry , not kept up at all in September, will try and make a new go of it in October.

Thinking of Milly and you, Alex, and sorry to hear about Jig :( :GroupHug:

Hope it's nice where you've moved to Cheryl, let us know okay? :flowers:

Yay! for Shadow playing again! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hope they can fix your car soon, Tiks, it's no fun without it!

Suzeanna, hope that YOU can get fixed too without any further investigations :wacko:

Thank god it's Friday, I so need a weekend! :tired:

hello to you too Val :wavey:

Milly's lump is getting bigger every day

:GroupHug: For both of you

Yesterday was Morse's 9th Birthday.  Today is Sophie's 4th Gotcha day.  I'm holding off on posting them a thread as I'm hoping we can make it a triple celebration with Smudge coming home 

:GroupHug:

rmf I ache, I was teaching last night and got

a pummeling, more training this weekend in Leeds, ho hum

You know you love it really :bigmartrt2:

I like autum too :smile_anim:

Glad you're enjoying your job Wendy

Yay for Shadow :wub_anim:

Marian, you have my sympathies for the car, mine is still playing up and even the mechanics are sick of it now. Mega waste of money and still no transport. :bigdrve:

Jig, what a terrible shock :mecry:

Good luck Cheryl :liebe94:

Really, really bad week at work made so much worse by the car being a total pain. I have half a day today, so will hire a car for a week as we're off to the isle of wight tomorrow till Wednesday. Cherry's coming too, so no kennels this time

My friend Carol had her op yesterday, fingers crossed she will get better now :worried:

Alex and Milly merle :GroupHug:

Tiks, is there an online supplier who could get some chook food despatched for you? I could post you a bag of my ex-batt crumb today if that would help.

Hope you have a lovely break Marge, and put your horrible week behind you :flowers:

Jig's owners must be devastated :(

Weather is a bit grey and miserable here, which suits my mood. Still, I have two working legs and clean drinking water, which is more than a lot of people in the world have so I am not moaning.

I wish Morse would come home.

My sympathies to Jigs' owner..its a horrible shock when a dog goes unexpectedly like that, it happened with our gorgeous GSD Jazz..went to work, and he was fine...OH came home from his shift at lunch time to find Jazz lying on the settee dead. :mecry: The only consolation, for us and for Jigs' owners is that they didn't suffer.

It's our wedding anniversary today..17 years! OH remarked this morning that he made the vow "in sickness and in health" but did I have to develop quite so much sickness? :laugh:

:GroupHug: to all who need one!

My sympathies to Jigs' owner..its a horrible shock when a dog goes unexpectedly like that, it happened with our gorgeous GSD Jazz..went to work, and he was fine...OH came home from his shift at lunch time to find Jazz lying on the settee dead. :mecry: The only consolation, for us and for Jigs' owners is that they didn't suffer.

It's our wedding anniversary today..17 years! OH remarked this morning that he made the vow "in sickness and in health" but did I have to develop quite so much sickness? :laugh:

:GroupHug: to all who need one!

Happy anniversary Suzeanna and OH :flowers: