UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

:GroupHug: Suzeanna

:GroupHug: Alex and Milly

:GroupHug: Cheryl - I hope the move goes smoothly.

Yesterday was Morse's 9th Birthday.  Today is Sophie's 4th Gotcha day.  I'm holding off on posting them a thread as I'm hoping we can make it a triple celebration with Smudge coming home  :unsure:

I got a phone call at 7.10 pm yesterday from my GP...she'd just got the result of an ultrasound scan I had done recently, and she said that apparently my right kidney looks as if something is pushing it out of shape so she thinks she'd better refer me to an urologist! :wacko: I said noooo, I'm already seeing the haematologist and the orthopaedic consultant! She said she'll ask the urology people to look at the scan and see if they think I need to see them and she'll let me know.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

many :GroupHug: for all who need them

Cheryl - will see you on FB and maybe at a Fugee walk some day :flowers:

Suzeanna - fingers crossed they can manage without scanning you even more!

Alex and Millie - thinking of you both every day and sending you all my love :GroupHug:

Sophie - really hoping that we'll see a celebratory thread for all three of your gorgeous doglets :flowers:

I've just found what feels like another longish hard bit in her tummy :(

very apt the start of my new life begins on 1st October

Thinking of you and wishing you a happy new life (once this sad bit is over). :flowers:

I got a phone call at 7.10 pm yesterday from my GP...she'd just got the result of an ultrasound scan I had done recently, and she said that apparently my right kidney looks as if something is pushing it out of shape so she thinks she'd better refer me to an urologist! :wacko:

Evening :wavey: Got loads done and finished just after 5pm today, which made a nice change. Making the most of having a quiet couple of days as next week will be manic again as the Princes Trust are having a charity golf day with us for about 100 people and I'm running it :ohmy: :wacko:

Today has been such a lovely, sunny day and I feel very lucky to work somewhere so beautiful - my office looks out over the estate and the changing colours of the tree's are stunning :biggrin: