UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Alex, I don't know whether you would consider it but I was at a talk last night by a holistic vet. She has been treating cancer patients with Iscador (mistletoe) depending on the cancer it can either reduce the tumour (some have gone into complete remission) or it will stop growth and/or improve quality of life of the patient. Lots of people are using it rather than put the dog through chemo/radiotherapy

Oh Alex I'm so sorry about Milly, I know how hard it is to watch a beloved dog going downhill and not being able to help. :GroupHug:

I got a phone call at 7.10 pm yesterday from my GP...she'd just got the result of an ultrasound scan I had done recently, and she said that apparently my right kidney looks as if something is pushing it out of shape so she thinks she'd better refer me to an urologist! :wacko: I said noooo, I'm already seeing the haematologist and the orthopaedic consultant! She said she'll ask the urology people to look at the scan and see if they think I need to see them and she'll let me know.

I think I'll buy my own parking space at the hospital, it would probably work out cheaper than all this ruddy parking!

Hope you soon get everything sorted Cheryl :GroupHug: