UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Stevie :wub: :wub:

Nice sideboard Alex :flowers:

We need a House Beautiful thread so we can admire Murtle's new bathroom and Mags's whole house. I love seeing what other people have done with their houses (I'm not showing mine though :rolleyes: )

Right, going to bring the horse in for an early tea (he will love that, he's very keen on his food :laugh: ) as it's raining and filthy here. Then I am putting stew and herby dumplings on to cook and then I'm going to do my tax return. I'm scaaaared, I can't do numbers :(

I yam liking your new side board AlexMerle - very posh!

After a rather very completely frustrating conversation with exOH who has still not paid his share of the lawyers fees, I managed to calm down with the help of my mum and have been for some retail therapy - have new pair of running shoes now :biggrin:

Uuurgh. I finished work at 3:36 am this morning. Bloody clients: if you *say* your deadline is end October, I'm going to assume that is actually the deadline - not 'oh, actually we are going on Tues so need it ready by Monday...'

Was supposed to be meeting my mum and sister for lunch and of course had to walk Az, feed cats etc etc : managed this only with the aid of truly epic quantities of coffee.

I think I may go back to bed.

Oh, I know what I was going to say, that hamburger advert with the three doorbells: how annoying! Every time the advert dingdong goes, Az races to the door to see who's arrived.... :rolleyes:

Oh, forgot to say I really like that sideboard. Looks like it has lots of space inside and not too fussy a design. What wood is it, do you know?

Oh yeah, another thing (I am full of stuff to type, when exhausted...) to add to her exciting leg-related vet bill, Mollydog developed a cracked, bleeding mole on the bottom of her chest (an area that the vet refers to as 'the brisket', sounds like something a butcher from the 1930s would say). So, mole removed on Friday, and sent off to be analysed, and Mollydog has yet more staples where the mole used to be. Please cross fingers it's nothing serious.

Been a bit busy here today. Didnt realise I'd not even posted my usual good morning :laugh:

Alex i like the sideboard very much :flowers:

We have had a lovely little blue greyhound bitch come in who was on her way to be PTS. Owner had gone bust and dumped the lot. Now working on how much space we can make for some more and find space for a further 12 who have a limited time to find somewhere. We've also had the most amazing big greyhound called Bear arrive. He is a whopping 40kg and the size of a donkey. Stunning boy :wub:

You know when you are lying on the sofa, and your little kitten comes up and falls asleep on you chest,it is so very cute.

Could someone please explain to Sally why its not the same with her:

Firstly, she's not a kitten.

Secondly, she's a dog.

Thirdly, shes 27 kg of dog.

Fourthly, she doesnt fit on my chest,no matter how many times she walks in circles over me.

Fifthly,I cant breathe.

Help! :laugh: :wub:

Bless her :laugh: I loved it when Mins was teeny and would curl up on my chest :wub:

Max sits on my lap on the armchair, with his legs sticking out in front of him and leans on my chest and has Reiki, one of my favourite ways to spend some time :wub:

Everything crossed for Mollydog :flowers:

Have a fab hen night Mags :flowers:

I like the sideboard too Alex :flowers:

We really need some more storage - but we need somewhere to put the things to store things in too :wacko:

I got asked the other day, can dogs eat fox?

Erm, why did you get asked that? :unsure:

its one of them things you get asked, and wonder why they asked you lol

I know they shoot them for the farmers, they are going to get me rabbits, but they are full of mixi at the moment, I suppose they were wondering if I could feed them to the dogs

I got asked the other day, can dogs eat fox?

Eeeuw! The foxes round here are as skinny as rakes and really pong at the moment. Wouldn't fancy feeding them to the dogs!!

RMF I'm on the Internet :biggrin: hope it lasts - have had BAAAD Internet probs over the past week or so.

Edited by Spins4me

Love that sideboard - and so much storage space as well.Am still giggling at Daisy's latest obsession at P@H - the bearded dragons,she was absolutely fascinated by them,stood with her nose against the glass and tail going ninety to the dozen :laugh: Not sure if she wanted to play with them or eat them - probably the latter.Was dragged away most reluctantly and pulled to go back down the aisle later.Lovely walk along river and back along the canal,then into P@H to look at new stuff to order at my fabulous local pet shop later.

Like the idea of a Homes Beautiful thread too,love being nosy - and getting ideas - and advice as well when I'm stumped for ideas.

Dex and Fleur are on the naughty step :angry: I'd cleaned out the piggies and put the bag next to the door went up to put the fresh bedding in. When I came downstairs D&F had ripped open the bag and both had their heads in chomping away :sick01: b*ggers didn't even look up when I hollered at them. I foresee pukey tums tonight.

Edited by chickentikka