UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Hope you love your new sideboard Alex.

Get well very very very soon to all those feeling poorly.

Enjoy the rugby Snow

Murtle, I hope your new bathroom is wonderful.

OH has completed redecorating our house (except for the porch which will be done very soon) and I feel like I've moved into a new house. No more manky carpets. We have solid timber floor in sitting room, tiles in the hall and all the bedrooms have really nice laminate in the bedrooms. I can now hoover the whole house without having to lie down for half an hour afterwards as it's so easy :biggrin:

My hen party is tomorrow night. We're going to a hotel in Wexford for the night and Smokie are playing :circle: Should be great fun.

If any one is bored, could they please have a look here Vote for My Molly and help to raise funds for an Irish rescue. Many thanks

You know when you are lying on the sofa, and your little kitten comes up and falls asleep on you chest,it is so very cute.

Could someone please explain to Sally why its not the same with her:

Firstly, she's not a kitten.

Secondly, she's a dog.

Thirdly, shes 27 kg of dog.

Fourthly, she doesnt fit on my chest,no matter how many times she walks in circles over me.

Fifthly,I cant breathe.

Help! :laugh: :wub:

Glad the sideboard arrived at last, Alex :flowers:

I've been into town, got the wardrobe thingy from Argos and a new kettle as mine had started to leak. Can't go without coffee :rolleyes:

Still drinking my takeout venti skinny extra shot caramel latte from Starbucks then I shall tackle the spare room :unsure:

:laugh: @ Sally. Was walked over by 26 kilo of Wispa this morning, as she went to wake up the other 2. She did her "why me?" face when I objected. After all, if 12 kilo of Polly can do it without getting told off, and 40 kilo of Stevie raises not a murmur, why am I picking on her? The answer is that Polly treads carefully and Stevie strides clean over me, but Wispa boings any old where. She still can't see that trying to get me out of bed by standing on me is a non-starter. How can such a smart dog be so thick about some things? :unsure:

Glad the sideboard arrived ok after all that suspense.

Thanks guys, I think I am warming to it, but I need to get used to it a bit more I think.

Mags I shall be joining your hen night remotely (ie will be having a glass of something to toast you) :flowers:

I am knackered so am going to have a nap on the sofa when I finish my apple and blackberry pie and custard.

Edited by merledogs