UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

Morning. I have not slept well this week. Woke up at 3 am with a stonking nedache :tired:

At least it's Friday. My bargain eBay sideboard being delivered tomorrow morning (if all goes to plan) and my bargain display cabinet being delivered Monday. I will of course need to redecorate the living room again, preferably prior to Christmas but might do it over the holidays.

Up at 6.00 cleaning poop off kitchen floor - one of them has the runs but no way of telling which one it is. Deep joy.

Computer is driving me mad - it's actually the Internet connection rather than the computer - it's on/off/on/off :mad: Can't get anything done on it at all.

Morning. Last day with Stevie here. His dad comes home late tonight, and will collect him from us on morning walk in the park tomorrow.

I luffs him and want to keep him. So do Polly and Wispa. He is so gentle and snuggly and adorable :wub:

I will of course need to redecorate the living room again, preferably prior to Christmas but might do it over the holidays.

:ohmy: you are very organised with the furniture and redecoration thingies, I only seem to decorate houses when I move in, and sometimes before I move out to help them sell :laugh:

this is the first house, ever, that ive actually got to decorate a room a second time. I will have been here 7 years on the 26th, thats the longest ive ever lived in a place

oh goody. I might have the start of pneumonia again. I woke up in the night in pain, so just been to the doctors. I have pills, but if it gets worse, have to go to A&E

this is the first house, ever, that ive actually got to decorate a room a second time. I will have been here 7 years on the 26th, thats the longest ive ever lived in a place

oh goody. I might have the start of pneumonia again. I woke up in the night in pain, so just been to the doctors. I have pills, but if it gets worse, have to go to A&E

Oh no. I do hope not. :GroupHug:

This will be the third time I've decorated the living room in 4 years rolleyes.gif I wouldn't mind, but there are several other rooms which are crying out for a makeover, but I haven't got the motivation to do them cos they require stripping/papering, whereas I've already done that in the living room so it's just a paint job, which is much quicker.

RMF : The saga of the couriers and the sideboard continues rolleyes.gif The second courier I have arranged rang this morning as he's lost the contact number I gave him for the house where he needs to collect from, as he was running late. Seeing as I'm in work, I don't have it on me so suggested he checked his call log on the mobile as I know he called them shortly after calling me at 7am on Wednesday morning. Please send some "pickthedamnsideboardup" thoughts otherwise the snotty bloke will no doubt be emailing me again.