UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts For Gracie Please

Mrs Mop

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went away to Ripon Friday and Gracie had a lovely time there, especially yesterday, she had so much room to run round in and lots of fuss.

At 5am this morning Gracie had another stroke, she could no longer walk in a straight line but walked in a circle, she couldn't even stop, just constant walking. I packed up the caravan and we left as early as I could get packed up and had a good journey back.

Gracie loves being home as well as the caravan so I gave her an hour at home before taking her to the vet to be pts.

Auntie Kate saw her on the list and asked if she could assist instead of one of the other nurses, Auntie Kate knows Gracie quite well and Gracie is happy with her. As soon as I took her into the room I started to give her Reiki and continued to give it until she passed over.

For the first time since I got Gracie, I saw her without a smile, it was the right time to let her go.

Gracie taught me so much, as soon as she arrived home she wanted to kill Joe, she continued to want to kill every dog she saw until with a lot of work and patience I turned this round. She became a lovely dog with strange dogs. She would also bite first and didn't bother to ask questions, this also changed, but she never learnt to warn, the teach would go round but now wouldn't hurt or break the skin. I still have scars from when she first came.

Run free at the Bridge Gracie, you are reunited with your dad. :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: