UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healing Thoughts For Gracie Please

Mrs Mop

Gracie has had another stroke, worse than those she has had previously, normally Gracie nearly takes your hand off for food, she wasn't interested this morning and she has wet under herself, again not normal. She can't walk properly without falling over but this has improved a lot and when I pick her up, she is leaning to the right.

I have just come back from the vets, we are trying Vivitonin for a week to see if she improves, if not I will be letting her go. If she deteriates during this week she will be back at the vets as soon as I can get her there.

Since I got back I tried to hand feed her and discovered she can't find the food to eat it so have managed to get her to eat some Butchers tinned food. Who cares if it is the right food or not at this stage, it is more important that she eats.

Please can I have healing thoughts and anything else that will help for for my little girl. :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Gracie221.jpg

Edited by Mrs Mop

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear that Gracie has had another stroke :( :GroupHug: Sending lots of Reiki for her :flowers: :flowers:

Margaret, when Sweetie had her strokes, we gave her homeopathic Arnica - on vet advice/consultation - could you have a chat with your vet about that?

Do you want me to move this into doggie chat for you? I think more people visit there, which will mean more good thoughts for Gracie.

:GroupHug: