UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Lucy is booked in for a scan at the vets tomorrow. Hopefully we will know what is wrong. She has still got a temperature and has lost another 1/2 kilo sad.gif I feel sick.

Please think "nothing nasty" thoughts for my gentle girlie.

Of course we will. :GroupHug:

I've not read back since teatime yesterday, so :GroupHug: for anyone who needs one.

I have been to Nuneaton and back today, having got up at 5.15 for an early meeting. Got back about 4.30 so am knackered :tired:

Waiting for vet to ring me with Milly's biopsy results. I feel sick :(

I've not read back so :GroupHug: to everyone.

I had gone window shopping in Stockport. About 4 pm I looked at my phone, and it said missed call. It was from my home phone number at 10.45 am. I panicked as I'm about 40 mins from home and hadnt been home since about 9;30. I live alone, and no one has access to the house. I rang a friend who agreed to meet me off the bus, and we would go in together to see what happened.

I thought that I may have been burgled and it was the police calling, as I have my mobile number stored on the home phone.

I looked at my message again, and realised that it was from yesterday. So, I rang my friend back to say its a false alarm. But I cant understand how my home phone rang my mobile,and didnt show it until a day later. It scared the heck out of me.

I've not read back since teatime yesterday, so Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for anyone who needs one.

I have been to Nuneaton and back today, having got up at 5.15 for an early meeting. Got back about 4.30 so am knackered tired.gif

Waiting for vet to ring me with Milly's biopsy results. I feel sick sad01_anim.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif waiting is horrible. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I have been in bed all afternoon - which pretty much confirms I'm ill spending an unexpected day off asleep instead of at the PC laugh.gif I've thankfully stopped throwing up but now have a nice temperature instead - I don't have any way to know what it is, but since my face looks like I have scarlet fever, and my neck and chest look like I have been in the sun all day and I feel like I am on fire it's a good guess it's above normal wacko.gif my eyes, fingers and ankles are swollen my headache is now a dull throb thanks to the paracetemols, and my back is just a little tender. I am still hoping it's food poisoning albeit that Rob and I ate exactly the same thing yesterday and he's fine rolleyes.gif I absolutely cannot be ill for longer than another 24 hours as Friday is the first Blues game at the new City Of Cardiff Stadium against Leicester Tigers and we have tickets! I have made it perfectly clear to hubby that I expect to be fully recovered by this time tomorrow - so there!

Noo hammy didn't arrive today as the lady bringing her isn't well so had to stay home. I have an annoying tummy bug. I still think you can catch them off the internet. :unsure:

Sorry Alex, didn't see that while I was writing mine. :GroupHug: Will go and look on her thread now.

:GroupHug: Amy. Marion and Fee.

Chasta :flowers:

Henry :wub:

have fun camping Wendy :flowers:

Good thoughts for Layla

:flowers:

Hope you feel better soon Snow and Owl :flowers:

Good luck Nige :)

good thoughts for Lucy :wub:

:wavey: Heva

:GroupHug: Alex

Sorry if I've missed anyone

Just Cherry and me here tonight as Keith's oop north again. Been busy gardening, wrapping birthday and anniversary gifts, form filling, washing clothes, and getting ready for hols. Half day left to work.

i think it's time to have a glass of wine.

Edited by houndzrus

Ooooh small world,I put out a request on Freecycle for teddies for tombola for Oldies and have had a response back from someone who adopted an Oldies dog - and I did the homecheck :laugh: I loved their house,was so deeply envious I bored folks for days afterwards,they have lots of toys apparently and will be great to see Jed as I haven't met him yet.

Alex :GroupHug: what is going on with Milly?? Will go and check doggry chat, I am so so SO sorry, thinking of you all :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

RMF: I am shattered

RMF2: I love my baby boy :wub: he is officially the world's best doglet :wub:

RMF3: Life is fab, I feel a bit guilty for saying that having been unable to catch up with RMF recently, I do hope you are all well :flowers: