UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Afternoon

I changed my name when I had to renew my passport. I went on honeymoon in my maiden name.

Owl hope your mum is less confused soon and sorry you're missing everyone at home :GroupHug:

Marian I hope you get a decent night's kip tonight. Naughty Dex. I remember shoving a sock and a plastic bag on Sheena's foot when she had a lump removed. She was a little divil for bothering her wounds. There is some cream you can get to aid healing. I got some from the vets and it worked a treat. It's typical and very unhelpful that I can't remember the name of it. Maybe you would like to thrash me over the head with your pan. :laugh:

The Viz have flatly refused to put their tootsie toes outside since I got home so it's just Scoobs and I that got soaked when it was having a real good downpour a bit ago. We've now been dried off and are nice and snug. He's very waggily tailed and goofy with me today. He was all made up cos we went to the duck pond today and there were about 30 on it. As they kept moving about he could see them. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Rumpole and her friend. Its something i dread happening as Bumble and Annie have bonded so quickly and cant bear to be out of each others sight. Annie will throw herself around the stable in sheer panic if she thinks Bumbles going off without her.Are there any others horses where your friends is or could she do an emergency appeal to riding schools or on the radio for a companion so her doesnt have to be alone [if he is alone] even if its just for a few days as company although he'll still mourn his mate.

I haven't been in here for a little while. I've just come in to see what's happening & it's all changed *wibble*. I don't like change :wacko:

:flowers: you'll get used to it in no time

Am off home now, tis raining again! Think I'll be having a lazy dinner tonight and not doing much - all this early morning exercise is tiring :unsure:

:GroupHug: Rumpole and her friend. Its something i dread happening as Bumble and Annie have bonded so quickly and cant bear to be out of each others sight. Annie will throw herself around the stable in sheer panic if she thinks Bumbles going off without her.Are there any others horses where your friends is or could she do an emergency appeal to riding schools or on the radio for a companion so her doesnt have to be alone [if he is alone] even if its just for a few days as company although he'll still mourn his mate.

i think shes going to ask her friend to put her gelding in the spare paddock as her own horse is now alone.

if need be she will get another companion but its all a bit raw for them both at the minute

I have bought tickets for the little Fiat car via Oldlies Club. Someone stayed in the chapel next door to us recently and had one and it was so cute and dinky I really want to win it. How I think we shall fit two dogs and a cellar full of booze from Bookers in it I have no idea, but it was cute, so who cares? :laugh:

But then, I never win these things anyway so I will try not to pin my hopes on it... :rolleyes:

Thank you Abby :flowers:

my friend has just had to have her pony pts and is waiting for the crematorium to pick him up he was companion to her horse who is screaming for him :mecry:

Oh no, that's horrible :mecry:

:GroupHug: to your friend and her horse.

mecry.gif that is so awful. I''m so sorry for your friend and her horse.Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

my friend has just had to have her pony pts and is waiting for the crematorium to pick him up he was companion to her horse who is screaming for him mecry.gif

I know the answer and quote are the wrong way round but I can't get this feature to play properly

Clip clop peacefully over the bridge little pony and I hope that your friend's horse calms down :GroupHug:

I am teachers pet at work - it's all very dull pensions and actuarial calculations stuff but I came up with a solution for 'an insurmountable problem' as it seemed so obvious, our actuaries think I'm a right smartarse who should have kept her mouth shut as I've saved about £40k in fees :biggrin:

Does anyone want a dobie with a gammie foot for the night so I can sleep :sleep: , if anyone spots me on here after 9.30 can you make me some hot milk and honey and send me to bed, or just bosh me over the head with a frying pan. Fanks :flowers:

I am all excited :biggrin: according to ceefax Michael Schumacher is returning to F1 to drive for Ferrari while Massa is out of action!!!!!!

Massa is now out of intensive care so thats great but he'll probably miss the rest of the season.

I am muchly excited by this news having been a lifelong Ferrari fan :pinkie:

I am muchly excited by this news having been a lifelong Ferrari fan :pinkie:

So is my dad and especially a schumacher fan, always says F1's not the same without him. Dads at a friends party tonight but i got hold of him to tell him the exciting news, hes so chuffed he wants to go home and read it for real :laugh: . My step mother is planning on murdering me apparently :laugh: She doesnt understand the importance of it :rolleyes: