UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

a one of these maybe

police community support officer

:unsure:

Sorry, yes, one of those.

I had no idea that the powers that be in Lincolnshire could have quite so much interest, and want to spend so much time on one word written on my garage door!

I think that for the first time in my life I am fully claiming the rates I have to pay for my Policing. :)

And they keep apologising because there have been a "number of major incidents" over the last few days (by that I assume that they can't say, but mean a shooting, and a serious stabbing) and they haven't been to see me yet.

:unsure:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nice here :biggrin:

Today I resemble Wurzel Gummidge's scruffier sister, I'm all hot and sweaty and covered in grime from my hard labour. So who did I bump into on the way back from the shops round the corner...........only bloomin' Mr I haff a crush and he was looking pretty damn hot :wub: :devil: . We said hello and then I pootled back home cursing the twigs in my hair and my general air of mankiness :mecry:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

forgot to say am going to be watching the tour de france on line for the next hour

if I'm not back by then nighty night all :wavey:

does anyone live near Dolgellau?

Yes, Abby lives there and it is indeed fantastic :)

How do I put out the I want to jump your bones signals, cos I so do :blush02: :devil:

Oooh you need Aunty Melps. I'm very good at the signals but usually only to those people whose bones I really do not want to jump so on second thoughts you probably don't need me :laugh:

Have you even spoken to Mr I haff a crush apart from Hello?

Have you even spoken to Mr I haff a crush apart from Hello?

well we've done alright nodding mates hellos, Fleur having a sleurp at his lolly hello, phew it's hot hello, brr it's cold and raining hello, ooh your mate's around with his lovely dog - let me say hi to the dog first hello, feck I look like a troll hello NIGE IT'S NOT FUNNY

When he was just very good looking guy down the road I probably said more but now he's transformed into Mr I haff a crush all I can come out with is 'Hello' or perhaps an 'Alright' if I'm feeling talkative :laugh:

I think I need a T shirt :D

Edited by chickentikka

we have swine flu at work-so got called to emergency meeting.

internet went down at work-so had to call cloudy to call boysie to call the peeps i was due to homecheck tonight and tell them i couldnt make it today.

drafted FIL eulogy :( sent off to others to amend.

spoke to crazy relatives about arrangements-i can see why i got the -talk to mad jeannie card....

Ho Hum

fee

sounds like a not so good day so here is a special :GroupHug:

xxx

I also need help with Mr I haff a crush, it's been so many years (since 1990 :laugh: ) since I tried this pulling malarky - I used to be good at it :blush02: How do I put out the I want to jump your bones signals, cos I so do :blush02: :devil:

You've already done that by wandering around all sweaty (exuding pheromones) with twigs in your hair (promise of earthy abandonment under the bushes) so just keep on with the skip work :wink:

Another rule you may not know about hiring a skip is that once you have filled it, you must invite a neighbour or three round to celebrate your mighty efforts.

I have bought the owlmobile a new tyre and booked it in for MOT on Monday.

:GroupHug: for fee4

I was out this eve and came back to message from auntie. MummyOwl is going home in the next day or two. Hospital do not think she needs to go to the convalescent home, and are giving her 2 zimmers, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. She does have a stairlift in the house. Auntie is worried about her going home and think she may not eat properly. Luckily my sis is going up tomorrow so can assess the situation.

Bluerrrgghhhhh I have had 4 hours sleep - not the ideal way to start the weekend of madness that is a family wedding :wacko: I have gold finger & toe nails, panda eyes from trying out make up on a brown face (blinking good thing I had a practice as my usual colours didn't look right at all!) packing is 90% done the rest can be added after I have showered and dressed.

Nog goes into kennels for the first time in 5 years this morning *wibble*

one of our friends' got attacked by my neighbour's dog last night. It came darting out of the house and latched onto our friend's thigh. He had to go to hospital and have stitches.

I think the dog is going to get PTS as its not the first time :mecry:

Morning.

Tiks I think you should tell Mr I Haff A Crush that you had a very strange dream about him. He's bound to ask for details then you can say "Well there I was shagging your bones...."

I reckon it'll work :)

I reckon that is a good plan of action :wink:

Failing that ask him in for a refreshing glass/jug of pimms to enjoy your newly worked on garden and take it from there!

Cheryl :GroupHug:

Alex :GroupHug:

Phoebejo Cheryl & Emily :GroupHug: 's hope she can identify the boys from the photos :flowers:

does anyone live near Dolgellau? Ive been alking to someone who lives there, it looks fantastic. oo to live somewhere like that, and he wants to move to london!

Yes indeedy it is me and it is as Melps said very lovely round there. I'm about 12 miles south but my curry house is there so we go regularly :rolleyes:

I haff a wedding dress :elefant: :elefant:

one of our friends' got attacked by my neighbour's dog last night. It came darting out of the house and latched onto our friend's thigh. He had to go to hospital and have stitches.

I think the dog is going to get PTS as its not the first time :mecry:

What a shame, the dog may have problems that were not of his making,

and then have to die because of them :( :(