UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Free to any old good home - 2 dogs

Dex and Fleur couldn't have been worse today if they'd really been trying to be naughty :mad: on a normal day they spend the majority of their time asleep on my bed. I took them out for a good old run first thing so they'd sleep and I could get on with skipping. I live in a terraced house so all the stuff from the garden has to be dragged through the house and out the front. Would they sleep, dawg no, lets play clingy dogs we neeeed to be right behind you and not let you out of our sight, so that didn't work as I was opening and shutting doors when I needed a clear run through.

Took them out again at lunchtime with a plentiful supply of balls and chuckit and ran their little legs off, moved the babygate to the top of the stairs and shut them behind it. So they squabbled, shredded stuff, whinged, whined and barked and were generally a right royal pain in the bum and I spent most of my time sorting them out.

Now that I have given up as they've given me a banging headache what are they doing - sleeping soundly on my bed.

Tomorrow I am going to try the bop on the head with a heavy frying pan technique

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't work out why Mollydog was crying and crying this evening. She's had her tea, I gave her a tripe stick, a cuddle, and checked her bed was organised as she prefers. Still she whinged and wailed.

Finally I worked it out: I hadn't turned the telly on. She's now happily watching the One show... What a wuss that dog is!

Gotta love those pointy dogs :laugh:

I have been all the way down to Coventry today for a meeting so have been up since 4.30am and have driven about 550 miles all told. I am so tired I can't see straight :wacko: My lovely dog walker has been in three times today, and fed the dogs too so I am a happy bunny.

I can't remember half of what I have just read, but I hope Matty's leg is not too sore, and that Alex doesn't get into any trouble at work :flowers:

hello :wavey: I am in Dubai Airport at the moment

OMG how posh was Business on the big aircraft , even the toilet was posh and it had a window which was a bit odd but I am sure no one could see in so that was okay. The flat bed seat was soooo amazing and I did I have a sleep because it would have been rude not to ( and I had free champagne and I still don't like it but it was free )

My upgrade plan worked a treat with the baggage, got it all checked in with a kilo to spare ! and it was cheaper than paying the excess on the autoclave

Went for a walk along the prom at Barry Island this evening to find that Gavin and Stacey was being filmed! It was really interesting to watch (would not like to be an actor, as they kept repeating the same 5 mins worth of scene). All the cast had bathers on, Rob Bryden had a dressing gown brought to him as soon as possible, and had someone holding an umbrella over him. Dont know why he needed the umbrella as it was 6.30 and the sun was'nt hot! Nessa was wearing black boots, fishnets, skirt and t shirt (just what you need for the beach), plus there were about 6 elvis impersonators :unsure:

Free to any old good home - 2 dogs

Dex and Fleur couldn't have been worse today if they'd really been trying to be naughty :mad: on a normal day they spend the majority of their time asleep on my bed. I took them out for a good old run first thing so they'd sleep and I could get on with skipping. I live in a terraced house so all the stuff from the garden has to be dragged through the house and out the front. Would they sleep, dawg no, lets play clingy dogs we neeeed to be right behind you and not let you out of our sight, so that didn't work as I was opening and shutting doors when I needed a clear run through.

Took them out again at lunchtime with a plentiful supply of balls and chuckit and ran their little legs off, moved the babygate to the top of the stairs and shut them behind it. So they squabbled, shredded stuff, whinged, whined and barked and were generally a right royal pain in the bum and I spent most of my time sorting them out.

Now that I have given up as they've given me a banging headache what are they doing - sleeping soundly on my bed.

Tomorrow I am going to try the bop on the head with a heavy frying pan technique

You could try putting a Take That video on then of course taking after their mum they would be very busy bopping away and not notice anything you are doing :laugh:

I appear to have agreed to go camping :ohmy: no doubt I will be posting lots of questions, drivel, scary thoughts about it in the next few weeks :laugh:

:wavey: Hello Sam!

My lovely Emily is very upset :sad02: Last year at school she had a bit of bother with two older boys sometimes grabbing the hood of her coat and pulling her over. She was very vague about it, didn't know their names and wouldn't point them out to her teacher :wacko: They must've moved to the junior school because this year she's been fine. Today she spent the morning in her new class at the junior school and at playtime these boys were there and they stole a ball from her. Molly was horrid and wouldn't play with her (I've had words with her about this tonight) and after school Emily had a big fight with both Molly and Daisy. Emily told me today has been the worst day of her life :mecry: Tonight she couldn't sleep, she got up at 10pm crying :sad02: I've said I'll speak to her teacher tomorrow but I'm not sure what they can do because she doesn't know who these boys are. I really don't want her to worry all summer about these boys bullying her at her new school in September :mecry:

Thanks Murtle :flowers: I will go to Boots :wink: Did not rush to tesco in the end as the hospital dressing stays on until friday anyway :flowers:

:wavey: Faraway Sam

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Emily

Jacko had a bit of a funny poo today :unsure: then I realised he had eaten a fat ball off the bird table :wacko: :mad: :rolleyes:

Me and my dawgs :wub: :wub: :wub:

DSC_5939.jpgDSC_5928.jpg

I know that Tatty Toffee will look and feel better after a visit to Auntie Di on Friday :wink: (but I quite like her scruffy anyway )