UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

Holly is looking gorgeous as ever :wub:

I'm sorry to keep doing this but LOOK. I nearly wee'd.

“If I had to describe myself in two words I would say that I am easy going, considerate, caring, reliable, honest, trustworthy and adventureous"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You must be able to make money out of these replies.

When is the book coming out?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard of NCIS or whatever it was. Nor tattoo girl. I'm starting to think I live on a different planet to everyone else :laugh:

Its on FX channel every night at 8:00, similar to CSI but with an N instead :laugh: :laugh:

its a bit lighter and wackier than the CSI's

RMF Setanta has gone bust :( :(

Now how am I gonna watch the UFC !!!!

FFS :mad:

Had a bit of a rubbish experience this morning. :worried_anim: I was visiting a nursery to observe a little chap with special needs. To help calm the children down after playing outside the teacher turned down the lights and put on some music - it was "somewhere over the rainbow" which was played at Mum's funeral 3 weeks ago. So there I sat with tears pouring down my face feeling a right berk. :crying_anim: I managed to mop myself up before the lights came back on and muttered about how bad my hayfever was. Not sure they believed me. :(

What's the UFC? Am I in a parallel universe?

hahaha if you dont watch setanta you wouldn't know Michelle

UFC is the Ultimate Fighting Championship

basically 2 grown men knocking 7 shades of u know what out of eachother,

can see a lot of the moves they do in the martial arts I tend to do

am a massive fan and it's only on setanta sports, well it was.....

bugger.

Spins :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Had a bit of a rubbish experience this morning. :worried_anim: I was visiting a nursery to observe a little chap with special needs. To help calm the children down after playing outside the teacher turned down the lights and put on some music - it was "somewhere over the rainbow" which was played at Mum's funeral 3 weeks ago. So there I sat with tears pouring down my face feeling a right berk. :crying_anim: I managed to mop myself up before the lights came back on and muttered about how bad my hayfever was. Not sure they believed me. :(

You poor thing :(

Have a big :GroupHug:

its the trailer for the new series starting this week or next, didnt catch it.I just love it how he walks out sideways from behind the copper to do his line, then has to 'do the sunglasses' lol

ooo ooo its the last one of CSI tonight. Do you think the new fella is going to get shot and grissm come back? With Sarah?

:glare: Will you lot stop spoiling things for those of us (me) who never used to watch CSI but are now catching up and are only on S4 of Las Vegas!!!!!! :D

:GroupHug:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: