UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

I got a message from one in Llanelli. Undeterred by my polite refusal, he insisted that he adored older ladies and was very fit and able to satisfy my deepest desire. As my deepest desire is to get a few hundred missing dogs home and all the poundies safe, he would need to be very fit :laugh:

I am thinking that maybe there's a few Fugees could do with some "helpful" turn off tactics for when Melp's admirers are on the loose.

So for starters, maybe Owl's thoughts could be turned to words, and the proposed first date should take place AFTER they've helped Owl with all her lost dogs/poundies problems.

And if they persist perhaps they would like to assist with a night search - perhaps in the wet.

Or they could do that "challenging to organise" transport run.

Anyone with a hippo dog in need of a bath?

And Melp can devise a fiendish spelling/grammar test. :D

Anyone passing any or preferably all of these tests would surely be worthy of a Fugee's tentative interest ......... :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have to start writing to some of these people as Aunty Melps. I swear they need some tips.

Its not too much to ask that someone make an effort is it? Some peoplee can't spell, maybe they have dyslexia and thats ok but its very clear that th majority just can't be bothered.

If I see another set of man jugs today I will jump off something tall. :who-let-rip:

Hoe dare I criticise when I just spelt people like that^ :rolleyes:

Lol Mel thats classic :laugh: Maybe they are intent on changing your mind!!

The stars tattoo girl is the one who had 56 stars tattooed onto her face then claimed she only asked for 3 and had fallen asleep during the session. Shes finally admitted she did ask for the whole lot but had started denying it when her Dad went ballistic wit her :rolleyes:

Afternoon

Mel the is spelt thE tut i don't know. Thanks for making me laugh on a day when I needed to. You're good at that. :flowers:

Haven't heard of NCIS or whatever it was. Nor tattoo girl. I'm starting to think I live on a different planet to everyone else :laugh:

I'm wondering if Scooby learnt something while with Sarah EGAR person as he seems okish with a lot of bullbreeds. I'm not chancing it though because his moods change so quickly. He actually sniffed one earlier on and was fine.

Sadly another little chick has been eaten by a cat this morning so I think that's the lot gone. Very sad as it's the first set of thrushes I've seen.

Thanks Mel re the staffy boy but he's a cross. He's 3 years old, lovely steady boy and gorgeous. Brindle and white

Edited by Jacobean

Holly is looking gorgeous as ever :wub:

I'm sorry to keep doing this but LOOK. I nearly wee'd.

“If I had to describe myself in two words I would say that I am easy going, considerate, caring, reliable, honest, trustworthy and adventureous"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Holly is looking gorgeous as ever :wub:

I'm sorry to keep doing this but LOOK. I nearly wee'd.

“If I had to describe myself in two words I would say that I am easy going, considerate, caring, reliable, honest, trustworthy and adventureous"