charges around the place like a loon :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: to Melp

:GroupHug: to Wendy

:GroupHug: to all fugees who need one

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking at 8am was too hot here this morning, had to put hounds on the lead on the way back from the pond because couldn't risk them taking off after a bunny and overheating. Hounds rather surprised (not used to being on lead on that walk!) but too hot to object. Will have to get up earlier tomorrow I think.

Wendy, I hope you get something sorted on the work front, how worrying for you :GroupHug:

Can't offer any financial advice Melp but I agree with the others, please go get the moley thing looked at :flowers:

Lovely photo Ange, you are very talented :flowers:

I am at work and it's soooo boring. As of next wednesday, I am officially finished here as I'm being made redundant. We were supposed to be on garden leave from today as there is nothing for us to do, but we were told to come in, "just in case" :angry:

Pull a sickie :wink: Hoping something better turns up really soon :GroupHug:

RMF : I went home for lunch and sat in the garden eating my sarnie and reading a book. I soooo didn't want to come back to work :glare:

The dogs and I completed the Yorkshire Three Peaks yesterday :partytime: I'll post some pics to prove it later - including one of the two doglets chasing rabbits at the end of the walk :ohmy: The CSJ special high protein food defintely made a difference!

For anyone interested - some info on the walk:

The Yorkshire Three Peaks Walk is a very demanding but rewarding walk, which takes in the summits of Pen-y-ghent (694 metres - 2,276 feet), Whernside (736 metres - 2,415 feet) and Ingleborough (723 metres 2,372 feet) all in one circular route. The walk is 24.5 miles (39.2km) long and takes in over 5,000 feet (1,600 metres) of climbing.

You're supposed to complete it in 12 hours or less, we did it in 12 and wee bit :cool: Walking from 7.30am till just after 10pm :huh: think we must be mad!!!

The dogs and I completed the Yorkshire Three Peaks yesterday :partytime: I'll post some pics to prove it later - including one of the two doglets chasing rabbits at the end of the walk :ohmy: The CSJ special high protein food defintely made a difference!

For anyone interested - some info on the walk:

The Yorkshire Three Peaks Walk is a very demanding but rewarding walk, which takes in the summits of Pen-y-ghent (694 metres - 2,276 feet), Whernside (736 metres - 2,415 feet) and Ingleborough (723 metres 2,372 feet) all in one circular route. The walk is 24.5 miles (39.2km) long and takes in over 5,000 feet (1,600 metres) of climbing.

You're supposed to complete it in 12 hours or less, we did it in 12 and wee bit :cool: Walking from 7.30am till just after 10pm :huh: think we must be mad!!!

:flowers: Well done, that is a brilliant achievement x

few things are going a pete tong in squirrelland today

new job offer has gone very quite and i think funding may be an issue , I will call someone tommorow to double check but I have a feeling it may be about to fall through

I have just dropped my iphone on the tiled kitchen floor and broken the screen really badly

trying to sort out a flight to Sri Lanka using a free flight voucher we have from when Mark was bounced off earlier this year. I will have to fly out earlier than I planned ( bit annoying but not the end of the world ) but at the moment they are struggling to offer me a return flight in Month that I want

oooh well could be worse, I could have infected piles and really bad underarm odour and painful boils on my arse

Pull a sickie :wink:

As much as Computacenter are messing us around, I'll still come in. It's handy for town :wink: Free parking :cool:

Anyway, I'm finishing at 4 today, went out for half an hour for breakfast and just had an hour and a half for lunch :biggrin:

Mog, well done :flowers:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg why do events always end up happening on the exact same flipping day - Sunday I have 3 places to be at all at the same flipping time and realistically I can only be at one of them, right now I am veering towards not going to Bowood on the grounds that I do go every year and my chances of ever meeting Leonard Nimoy & Nathan Fillion on another occassion are much slimmer (almost non existant in fact :rolleyes: ) now I can forgoe meeting Nimoy since I'm miffed at him being in the new Star Trek but Nathan Fillion is just :wub: :wub: and besides he "twitted" @ me about this weekend so I kinda said I'd be there (like he'll care or even remember :rolleyes: :laugh: ) hmmmm decisions decisions... lust over doggies ... :ohmy: :D :laugh:

Nathan-Fillion-picture-Z1G160052_b.jpg

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg why do events always end up happening on the exact same flipping day - Sunday I have 3 places to be at all at the same flipping time and realistically I can only be at one of them, right now I am veering towards not going to Bowood on the grounds that I do go every year and my chances of ever meeting Leonard Nimoy & Nathan Fillion on another occassion are much slimmer (almost non existant in fact :rolleyes: ) now I can forgoe meeting Nimoy since I'm miffed at him being in the new Star Trek but Nathan Fillion is just :wub: :wub: and besides he "twitted" @ me about this weekend so I kinda said I'd be there (like he'll care or even remember :rolleyes: :laugh: ) hmmmm decisions decisions... lust over doggies ... :ohmy: :D :laugh:

Nathan-Fillion-picture-Z1G160052_b.jpg

whose the bloke ? and can't you tweet back and ask him to come to Bowood :laugh:

Hope your hubby is ok Jules :GroupHug:

Hope you can get a new job sorted very soon Wendy :GroupHug:

Melp :GroupHug:

We went to a surprise birthday party last night. Arrived at 7.30pm and left at 4.30am. I'm rather tired today. Andy spent the night at my sister's. He must have had a hard night too as he's flaked out on the couch.

What a beautiful bank holiday weekend it has been