UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

Mog and dogs, well done :flowers:

Those kids on the beach :angry: I hope some action is taken.

2 rescues this weekend near where I used to live - a couple of kids swept away from Newquay harbour in a small inflatable and rescued by a passing boat, and 2 kids likewise off Aberaeron.

My luffly neighbour Jayne has had her big petrol mower out and she did my small front lawns as well :) I asked her how she was getting on with us the other side of her bedroom wall for the last 2 nights and she hasn't heard a thing. I suspect we have a thicker wall on that side. There is a regular fox visitor who is being a nuisance, which explains Wispa making a fuss.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew it is hot here. Got the fan on. Have cleaned windows, hoovered etc, dead headed plants, brushed and Frontlined the doglets.

Have just prepared tea ready to cook but Dave is in Manchester so will be a while yet. :rolleyes:

Too hot to take dogs out for last walks of the day so will wait till about 9 tonight I think. They were panting at 7 this morning down the field so it was a shortish walk.

Does anyone know whats up with my computer? AVG is still scanning after 5 hours and the wossname says my anti virus and anti spyware bits are out of date, yet it wont let me install the updates.

Fecking thing.

I haven't lived alone for a very long time and am now discovering how many things I let him do :rolleyes: the computer and cooking being two :laugh:

I recently read Danny Wallaces' Yes Man, and it has inspired me to say yes to offers I normally would say no to.

Today I visited Ramsbottom, and had a lovely time, simply because I saw a tourist information flyer promoting the town. Everyone seemed friendly, and every other person had a labrador.

There is also a little Tea Shop which uses leaves instead of bags! The owner asked if I was interested in a cream tea, obviously I said yes! My diet lasted one day.

I will be going back.

Does anyone know whats up with my computer? AVG is still scanning after 5 hours and the wossname says my anti virus and anti spyware bits are out of date, yet it wont let me install the updates.

Fecking thing.

I haven't lived alone for a very long time and am now discovering how many things I let him do :rolleyes: the computer and cooking being two :laugh:

Squirrel Tech Support ( Mark ) says he will talk to you on MSN later if you are about