UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

ooo

its the anniversary show of we will rock you tomorrow, and with the hospital and the weekend away, I forgot to buy a ticket. Someone is now selling a ticket, but I shouldnt as ive spent out so much already

what to doooo what to doooooo

I want to but I shouldnt ...

Did you hear the Elaine Paige show on Radio 2 earlier? She had a girl called Kerry on who was in the show. I know you know a lot of the cast members - she was the first one to play the part of, I think she said, Meatloaf but I only had a half an ear on it :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done on the card sales Ange. :wub:

Paul, spent our lottery winnings on a bottle of vodka. Good as anything! :laugh:

Michelle, if we won millions I'd still speak to you. Might be from New Zealand though! :laugh:

Kazz, thanks for the coffee. :biggrin: Hope you can sort GSD out. Did you get chance to look at Vet website? Pet Vacc Clinic It doesnt seem to have prices on there any more for neutering but think its as we discussed. Have you tried any of the 'local' rescues for the boy?

ooo

its the anniversary show of we will rock you tomorrow, and with the hospital and the weekend away, I forgot to buy a ticket. Someone is now selling a ticket, but I shouldnt as ive spent out so much already

what to doooo what to doooooo

I want to but I shouldnt ...

You only live once! :biggrin:

I went on the canine first aid course this morning which was excellent (can highly recommend Animal Aiders). I came home to OH having tried to cut of his finger with an electric saw :rolleyes: Nearly had to use up my new bandages I bought for the doggy first aid kit! :rolleyes:

I am making a mish mash dinner today. Field mushrooms stuffed with mixed chinese curry and rice, served with salad :laugh: I hate throwing things away!

Egon Ronay I am not! :laugh:

Still stuffing cold.

:GroupHug:

I have listened to your voice of reason, and just pmed him :wink:

You're welcome :flowers:

I came home to OH having tried to cut of his finger with an electric saw :rolleyes: Nearly had to use up my new bandages I bought for the doggy first aid kit! :rolleyes:

Ooh, hope he's ok, :unsure:

Dinner was yum, but now I fancy crisps :huh:

i am eating crisps :D

I am also, hopefully, downloading an upgrade to Photoshop Elements. My luffly Mum sent me some dosh to spend on 'something nice' so I am doing this upgrade and I might get a graphics tablet as well :)

:mecry: Still want crisps.

Download sounds good, as does the graphics tablet. :flowers:

I went on the canine first aid course this morning which was excellent (can highly recommend Animal Aiders). I came home to OH having tried to cut of his finger with an electric saw :rolleyes:

Ouch! :huh: :rolleyes:

Less exciting day today but busy again. Just having a quick coffee and then getting wrapped up in waterproofs and taking the boys up on the hill for a walk :biggrin:

If it's anything like it is here at the mo, you will need 'em

RMF : I have discovered a place on eBay where I can have number plates made up wot are customised to include the Honda logo, flag, etc and best of all underneath the number I can write my own text so am thinking of getting 'merle mobile' printed on :rolleyes:

Ooh, hope he's ok, :unsure:

Thank you. Several plasters later :rolleyes: it stopped bleeding but stings. Not quite bad enough for stitches. Good excuse not to wash up though! :laugh: Men! :rolleyes:

i am eating crisps :D

I am also, hopefully, downloading an upgrade to Photoshop Elements. My luffly Mum sent me some dosh to spend on 'something nice' so I am doing this upgrade and I might get a graphics tablet as well :)

Oooh what Elements do you have? I just bought Elements 6 but havent really started using it yet. Just ordered the 'dummy' book from Amazon. Been trying to find how to add a frame/border to a photo and its driving me nuts! :rolleyes:

Dinner was surprisingly yummy. :biggrin:

Well done on the card sale, Ange :flowers:

Michelle - just for you, Prince Hugo in his bear jumper :wub:

5.jpg

Dog for grooming didnt show. How ruddy annoying

Sarah Prince Hugo's noo jumper is nearly complete. Just hope it fits him well.

That's really off Amy :angry: and thank you :flowers:

Paul, spent our lottery winnings on a bottle of vodka. Good as anything!

I went on the canine first aid course this morning which was excellent (can highly recommend Animal Aiders). I came home to OH having tried to cut of his finger with an electric saw :rolleyes: Nearly had to use up my new bandages I bought for the doggy first aid kit!

Excellent spending, that man :biggrin: Glad you enjoyed the course :flowers: and YOWCH! :ohmy: Is he ok?

RMF : I have discovered a place on eBay where I can have number plates made up wot are customised to include the Honda logo, flag, etc and best of all underneath the number I can write my own text so am thinking of getting 'merle mobile' printed on :rolleyes:

That sounds :cool:

Bran is wet and tired again. Hallelujah for rainy days when nobody else wants to go walking :biggrin:

The house is sparkly clean.

I've been to Specsavers to get my noo glasses adjusted.

We've also been to Asda with the intention of buying about 4 things but there was LOADS of reduced stuff so the freezer is now full of goodies :rolleyes:

My baby boy has been reading up while I've been gone and has told me that he plans to get a Saturday job in the brill music shop - I feel very proud that he's so keen to get a job but so sad that he's old enough to get any sort of job :mecry:

And now I am going to set up the noo home ed forum :wacko:

Been trying to find how to add a frame/border to a photo and its driving me nuts! :rolleyes:

Sophie - aged 10 3/4 - says that she can tell you how to do it :wink: She is my Photoshop Queen :laugh:

Michelle - just for you, Prince Hugo in his bear jumper :wub:

5.jpg

Excellent spending, that man :biggrin: Glad you enjoyed the course :flowers: and YOWCH! :ohmy: Is he ok?

My baby boy has been reading up while I've been gone and has told me that he plans to get a Saturday job in the brill music shop - I feel very proud that he's so keen to get a job but so sad that he's old enough to get any sort of job :mecry:

And now I am going to set up the noo home ed forum :wacko:

:wub: Veerrrrryy cute!

He is fine thanks. Shame its his xbox trigger finger. He isnt doing too well. :laugh:

Sarah you should be very proud of the way your kids are turning out. They are a credit to the way that you have brought them up and the values that you have instilled into them. :wub: :wub:

Sophie - aged 10 3/4 - says that she can tell you how to do it :wink: She is my Photoshop Queen :laugh:

Why didn't I think of asking a younger child to help me. :laugh: They know everything! :laugh:

Can you please ask her to send me idiot instructions. PM or email. Thank you muchly. xx :flowers:

Edited by safneo

Thank you. Several plasters later :rolleyes: it stopped bleeding but stings. Not quite bad enough for stitches. Good excuse not to wash up though! :laugh: Men! :rolleyes:

Oooh what Elements do you have? I just bought Elements 6 but havent really started using it yet. Just ordered the 'dummy' book from Amazon. Been trying to find how to add a frame/border to a photo and its driving me nuts! :rolleyes:

Dinner was surprisingly yummy. :biggrin:

At the moment, Elements 4 but am downloading Elements 7 :biggrin:

I just kept pressing buttons til i got the right thing i wanted :wacko:

We survivied the lashing rain and had a lovely walk. Some days I like being out in the rain when it's like that, all wrapped up of course :wink:

Wiggle's had a bath and both boys are snoozing after their dinner. I've blogged and apart from waiting for some washing to finish, plan a nice relaxing evening :biggrin: