Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF: I'm bored. :huh:

careful what you say :unsure:

awww lovely picture xxx

ive had this sore throat for about 6 weeks now, so am going to the doctors on wednesday. It starts in the roof of my mouth and goes back down my throat and to my ears. Anyone else got it? Im just tired all the time

if it is combined with a snotty nose from hell...then yes...if not then no :wacko:

have either of you been to the doctors? what did they say?

I thought id better, I dont want my op cancelled because of it, if I got a cancellation

We've both been, mums been two or three times! They just say it's a virus :rolleyes:

Ooh Cheryl, you mentioned that sore throat of yours in the past tense! Does that mean that it's finally gone?? :unsure:

:laugh: Yes the sore throat is gone, still the odd pain in my ears and still coughing a bit but on the whole much improved. At long last!

Im back from London and will now have to go back and catch up with the weekends posts. Ive had a great time, behaved like a tourist, been to 2 shows - Oliver and Pricilla and am absolutely shattered. Its so weird being somewhere so busy and alive when you live in the middle of fields normally :laugh:

Neither random, nor mundane.

My Dream is no more.

She was put to sleep this morning.

I am beyond devastated.

At some point in the future I will try and do a thread dedicated to my wonderful Dream.

:GroupHug: am so sorry

Icecream! :biggrin:

Well done, must be a good feeling!

It is, but will believe it when I see it, given that in Jan 2008 he said I was going to get a company car this year then changed his mind :rolleyes:

Doh :rolleyes: Ermmm..... Victoria's suggestion of ice cream seems like a good one, so a weekly ice cream allowance :biggrin:

I am thinking that an ice cream allowance is an excellent idea cos it's my favourite dessert :biggrin:

Neither random, nor mundane.

My Dream is no more.

She was put to sleep this morning.

I am beyond devastated.

I am so so sorry :( :GroupHug: :GroupHug: